Milk Marketing Orders And Milk Sanitation Regulation: Re-Evaulating Marketing Orders' Welfare Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas L. Cox & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2001. "An Interregional Analysis of Price Discrimination and Domestic Policy Reform in the U.S. Dairy Sector," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(1), pages 89-106.
- R. M. Parish, 1962. "The Costs Of Protecting The Dairying Industry," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 38(82), pages 167-182, June.
- Kaiser, Harry M. & Morehart, Mitchell J., 1994. "A Regional Comparison Of Farm Costs And Returns Among Top Dairy Producers," Staff Papers 13647, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Johnson, Stanley R. & Stonehouse, D. Peter & Hassan, Zuhair A., 1992. "Market Demand for Dairy Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 575, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Daniel A. Sumner & Christopher A. Wolf, 1996. "Quotas without Supply Control: Effects of Dairy Quota Policy in California," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 354-366.
- Ippolito, Richard A & Masson, Robert T, 1978. "The Social Cost of Government Regulation of Milk," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 21(1), pages 33-65, April.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea04:20399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.