Organic Or Conventional? Optimal Dairy Farming Technology Under The Eu Milk Quota System And Organic Subsidies
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Sep 2010|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Bundesallee 50, 38116 Braunschweig|
Phone: 0531 / 596 5501
Fax: 0531 / 596 5599
Web page: http://www.gewisola.de/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alfons Oude Lansink & Ky–sti Pietola, 2002. "Effciency and productivity of conventional and organic farms in Finland 1994--1997," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(1), pages 51-66, March.
- Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio, 2002.
"Capacity utilisation and profitability: A decomposition of short-run profit efficiency,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 79(3), pages 261-278, October.
- COELLI, Tim & GRIFELL-TATJE, Emili & PERELMAN, Sergio, 2001. "Capacity utilisation and profitability: a decomposition of short run profit efficiency," CORE Discussion Papers 2001052, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Coelli, Tim & Grifell-Tatje, Emili & Perelman, Sergio, 2002. "Capacity Utilization and Profitability: A Decomposition of Short Run Profit Efficiency," Efficiency Series Papers 2002/01, University of Oviedo, Department of Economics, Oviedo Efficiency Group (OEG).
- Dimara, Efthalia & Pantzios, Christos J. & Skuras, Dimitris & Tsekouras, Kostas, 2005. "The impacts of regulated notions of quality on farm efficiency: A DEA application," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 161(2), pages 416-431, March.
- Subal Kumbhakar & Efthymios Tsionas & Timo Sipiläinen, 2009. "Joint estimation of technology choice and technical efficiency: an application to organic and conventional dairy farming," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 151-161, June.
- KS Pietola & AO Lansink, 2001. "Farmer response to policies promoting organic farming technologies in Finland," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 28(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Bernhard Brümmer & Thomas Glauben & Geert Thijssen, 2002. "Decomposition of Productivity Growth Using Distance Functions: The Case of Dairy Farms in Three European Countries," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(3), pages 628-644.
- Christopher O’Donnell & D. Rao & George Battese, 2008. "Metafrontier frameworks for the study of firm-level efficiencies and technology ratios," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 34(2), pages 231-255, March.
- Offermann, Frank & Nieberg, Hiltrud & Zander, Katrin, 2009. "Dependency of organic farms on direct payments in selected EU member states: Today and tomorrow," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 273-279, June. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi10:93934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.