Converting or not converting to organic farming in Austria:Farmer types and their rationale
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bradford L. Barham, 1996. "Adoption of a Politicized Technology: bST and Wisconsin Dairy Farmers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(4), pages 1056-1063.
- Vandenberg, Jennifer M. & Fulton, Joan R. & Dooley, Frank J. & Preckel, Paul V., 2000. "Impact of Identity Preservation of Non-GMO Crops on the Grain Market System," CAFRI: Current Agriculture, Food and Resource Issues, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society, issue 01.
- Ribaudo, Marc O. & Shoemaker, Robbin A., 1995.
"The Effect of Feedgrain Program Participation on Chemical Use,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, pages 211-220.
- Ribaudo, Marc & Shoemaker, Robbin A., 1995. "The Effect Of Feedgrain Program Participation On Chemical Use," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 24(2), October.
- Batie, Sandra S. & Ervin, David E., 2001. "Transgenic crops and the environment: missing markets and public roles," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(04), pages 435-457, October.
- Friedland,William H. & Barton,Amy E. & Thomas,Robert J., 1981. "Manufacturing Green Gold," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521285841, December.
More about this item
KeywordsAustria; Decision-tree; Farmer decision-making; Motivation; Organic farming;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:agrhuv:v:22:y:2005:i:1:p:39-52. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .