An economic evaluation of conservation farming practices for the central west of NSW
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. MUYSKENS & C. de Neubourg, 1986. "Introduction," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1986031, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Kingwell, Ross S., 1996. "On-Farm Factors Influencing Investment In Crop Sowing Machinery," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 40(03), December.
- Tozer, Peter R., 2005.
"Depreciation Rates for Australian Tractors and Headers - Is Machinery Depreciation a Fixed or Variable Cost?,"
2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia
137951, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Tozer, Peter R., 2006. "Depreciation Rates for Australian Tractors and Headers - Is Machinery Depreciation a Fixed or Variable Cost?," Australasian Agribusiness Perspectives 234172, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- G.P. Deshpande, 2003. "A Note on Culture," China Report, , vol. 39(3), pages 377-379, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic benefits; conservation farming; soil structure; nutrient levels; central west NSW; no-till seeding; gross margin model; Agribusiness; Crop Production/Industries; Farm Management; Land Economics/Use; Production Economics; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126077. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.