Projections of Dairy Product Consumption and Trade Opportunities in China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ma, Hengyun & Rae, Allan N., 2003. "Projections Of Dairy Product Consumption And Trade Opportunities In China," China Agriculture Project Working Papers 23690, Massey University, Centre for Applied Economics and Policy Studies.
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun & Rozelle, Scott, 1998. "Market development and food demand in rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 25-45.
- Stroppiana, Ruth & Riethmuller, Paul & Kobayashi, Kohei, 1998. "Regional Differences in the Japanese Diet: The Case of Drinking Milk," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 85-102, March.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994.
"Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey,"
Blackwell, vol. 11(1), pages 61-69, September.
- Fan, Shenggen & Cramer, Gail & Wailes, Eric, 1994. "Food demand in rural China: evidence from rural household survey," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 11(1), September.
- F. J. Atkins & W. A. Kerr & D. B. McGivern, 1989. "A Note on Structural Change in Canadian Beef Demand," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 37(3), pages 513-524, November.
- Chern, Wen S. & Wang, Guijing, 1994. "The Engel function and complete food demand system for Chinese urban households," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 35-57.
- Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth, 2001.
"Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia: empirical evidence from Taiwan,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 57-69, October.
- Huang, Jikun & Bouis, Howarth E., 2001. "Structural changes in the demand for food in Asia: empirical evidence from Taiwan," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(1), October.
- Gao, X. M. & Wailes, Eric J. & Cramer, Gail L., 1996. "Partial Rationing and Chinese Urban Household Food Demand Analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 43-62, February.
- Allan N. Rae, 1997. "Changing food consumption patterns in East Asia: Implications of the trend towards livestock products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 33-44.
- Chizuru Shono & Nobuhiro Suzuki & Harry M. Kaiser, 2000. "Will China's diet follow western diets?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(3), pages 271-279.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Pollak, Robert A & Wales, Terence J, 1978. "Estimation of Complete Demand Systems from Household Budget Data: The Linear and Quadratic Expenditure Systems," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(3), pages 348-359, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Junfei Bai & Thomas I. Wahl & Jill J. McCluskey, 2008.
"Fluid milk consumption in urban Qingdao, China ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), pages 133-147, June.
- Bai, Junfei & Wahl, Thomas I. & McCluskey, Jill J., 2008. "Fluid milk consumption in urban Qingdao, China," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 52(2), June.
- Dong, Fengxia, 2005. "Outlook for Asian Dairy Markets: The Role of Demographics, Income, and Prices," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12379, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dong, Fengxia, 2006. "The outlook for Asian dairy markets: The role of demographics, income, and prices," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 260-271, June.
More about this item
KeywordsChina; dairy products; two-stage demand system; livestock; expenditure elasticities; regional income; consumption; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:132084. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.