Market development and food demand in rural China
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C., 1993.
"Demand for cereal grains in Asia: the effect of urbanization,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(2), February.
- Huang, Jikun & David, Cristina C., 1993. "Demand for cereal grains in Asia: The effect of urbanization," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 8(2), pages 107-124, February.
- Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Jin, Lan & Ito, Shoichi, 1991. "An econometric analysis of rice consumption in the People's Republic of China," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(1), pages 67-78, October.
- Peterson, E. Wesley F. & Jin, Lan & Ito, Shoichi, 1991. "An econometric analysis of rice consumption in the People's Republic of China," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 6(1), October.
- Wang, Zhi & Kinsey, Jean, 1994. "Consumption and saving behavior under strict and partial rationing," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 83-100.
- Shoichi Ito & E. Wesley F. Peterson & Warren R. Grant, 1989. "Rice in Asia: Is It Becoming an Inferior Good?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(1), pages 32-42.
- Barten, Anton P, 1977. "The Systems of Consumer Demand Functions Approach: A Review," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 45(1), pages 23-51, January.
- Udry, Christopher, 1990. "Credit Markets in Northern Nigeria: Credit as Insurance in a Rural Economy," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 4(3), pages 251-269, September.
- Sicular, Terry, 1988. "Plan and Market in China's Agricultural Commerce," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 283-307, April.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
More about this item
KeywordsPrices Government policy. ; Food consumption. ; Rural population. ;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fpr:fcnddp:4. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifprius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.