The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry: Further Results Relative to the Payoff from R&D
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Alston & J. D. Mullen, 1992. "Economic Effects Of Research Into Traded Goods: The Case Of Australian Wool," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(2), pages 268-278.
- Zhang, Lin & Goddard, Ellen W., 1999. "Revisiting Australian Pork Sales Response to Advertising 1985 - 1997," 1999 Conference (43th), January 20-22, 1999, Christchurch, New Zealand 125044, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nicholas E. Piggott & James A. Chalfant & Julian M. Alston & Garry R. Griffith, 1996. "Demand Response to Advertising in the Australian Meat Industry," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 268-279.
- Grant M. Scobie & John D. Mullen & Julian M. Alston, 1991.
"The Returns To Investment In Research On Australian Wool Production,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(2), pages 179-195, August.
- Scobie, Grant M. & Mullen, John D. & Alston, Julian M., 1991. "The Returns To Investment In Research On Australian Wool Production," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 35(02), August.
- Cox, Thomas L. & Mullen, John D. & Hu, Wensheng, 1997. "Nonparametric measures of the impact of public research expenditures on Australian broadacre agriculture," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 41(3), September.
- Freebairn, John W. & Goddard, Ellen W. & Griffith, Garry R., 2005. "When Can a Generic Advertising Program Increase Farmer Returns?," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
- Mounter, Stuart W. & Griffith, Garry R. & Piggott, Roley R., 2005. "The Payoff from Generic Advertising by the Australian Pig Industry in the Presence of Trade," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 13.
More about this item
KeywordsAustralian Pork Limited; producer levy; Australian pig meat industry; advertising; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Farm Management; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing; Production Economics; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126555. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.