Impacts of Mandatory Meat Hygiene Regulations on the New Zealand Meat Trade
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Wilson, John S., 2001. "Food Safety Regulations And Global Food Trade Patterns," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20777, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- John Wilson & Tsunehiro Otsuki & Baishali Majumdsar, 2003.
"Balancing food safety and risk: do drug residue limits affect international trade in beef?,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 377-402.
- Wilson, John S. & Otsuki, Tsunehiro & Majumdar, Baishali, 2003. "Balancing Food Safety And Risk: Do Drug Residue Limits Affect International Trade In Beef?," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 21971, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Fidele Ndayisenga & Jean Kinsey, 1994. "The structure of nontariff trade measures on agricultural products in high-income countries," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(4), pages 275-292.
- Won W. Koo & David Karemera, 1991. "Determinants of World Wheat Trade Flows and Policy Analysis," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(3), pages 439-455, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fathelrahman, Eihab & Muhammad, Safdar & Washi, Sidiga & Skaik, Doaa & Sherif, Sherin, 2014. "Dairy Product Trade Potentials between Gulf Cooperation Council Countries, European Union Selected Countries and the United States," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(1), March.
- Ye Mingque & Alena Slisava, 2016. "Impact of Russian Non-Tariff Measures on European Union Agricultural Exports," International Journal of Economics and Finance, Canadian Center of Science and Education, vol. 8(5), pages 39-47, May.
More about this item
KeywordsMeat hygiene regulations; New Zealand meat trade; demand model; gravity model; time series model; 1994-2003; impact of quotas.; Agribusiness; Farm Management; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; International Development; International Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries; Political Economy; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:126108. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.