Is willingness to pay (WTP) for beef quality grades affected by consumer demographics and meat consumption preferences?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Loureiro, Maria L. & Umberger, Wendy J., 2003. "Estimating Consumer Willingness to Pay for Country-of-Origin Labeling," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Jayson L. Lusk & John A. Fox & Ted C. Schroeder & James Mintert & Mohammad Koohmaraie, 2001. "In-Store Valuation of Steak Tenderness," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 83(3), pages 539-550.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bett, H.K. & Peters, K.J. & Nwankwo, U.M. & Bokelmann, W., 2013. "Estimating consumer preferences and willingness to pay for the underutilised indigenous chicken products," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 218-225.
- repec:bla:ajarec:v:61:y:2017:i:4:p:590-609 is not listed on IDEAS
- Griffith, Garry R. & Thompson, John M., 2012. "The aggregate economic benefits to the Australian beef industry from the adoption of meat standards Australia: updated to 2010/11," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 20.
More about this item
Keywordsbeef marketing; willingness to pay; Japanese beef consumers; USA beef consumers; Irish beef consumers; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Agricultural Finance; Community/Rural/Urban Development; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Environmental Economics and Policy; Financial Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Livestock Production/Industries; Productivity Analysis; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods; ISSN 1442-6951;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:auagre:125701. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://www.agrifood.info/review/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.