Product Characteristics Affecting Consumers' Fresh Beef Cut Purchasing Decisions In The United States, Japan, And Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Namken, Jerry C. & Farris, Donald E. & Capps, Oral, Jr., 1994. "The Demand For Wholesale Beef Cuts By Season And Trend," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 25(2), September.
- Capps, Oral & Farris, Donald E. & Byrne, Patrick J. & Namken, Jerry C. & Lambert, Charles D., 1994. "Determinants of Wholesale Beef-Cut Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(01), pages 183-199, July.
- Green, John R. & Hayes, Dermot J. & Khan, Linda & Kihl, Young Whan & Knipe, C. Lynn & Olson, Dennis & Ramaswami, Sridhar & Rust, Robert & Sapp, Stephen G. & Seim, Emerson L. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Clemen, 1990. "Meat Marketing in Japan: A Guide for U.S. Meat Exporting Companies," Staff General Research Papers Archive 539, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Farris, Donald E. & Byrne, Patrick J. & Namken, Jerry C. & Lambert, Charles D., 1994. "Determinants Of Wholesale Beef-Cut Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jill J. McCluskey & Kristine M. Grimsrud & Hiromi Ouchi & Thomas I. Wahl, 2005.
"Bovine spongiform encephalopathy in Japan: consumers' food safety perceptions and willingness to pay for tested beef ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), pages 197-209, June.
- McCluskey, Jill J. & Grimsrud, Kristine M. & Ouchi, Hiromi & Wahl, Thomas I., 2005. "Bovine spongiform encephalopathy in Japan: consumers’ food safety perceptions and willingness to pay for tested beef," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 49(2), June.
- Sayed H. Saghaian & Leigh J. Maynard & Michael R. Reed, 2007.
"The effects of E. coli 0157:H7, FMD and BSE on Japanese retail beef prices: A historical decomposition,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 131-147.
- Saghaian, Sayed H. & Maynard, Leigh J. & Reed, Michael R., 2006. "The Effects of E. Coli 0157:H7, FMD and BSE on Japanese Retail Beef Prices: A Historical Decomposition," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25580, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Farrell, Terence C. & Hopkins, David L., 2007. "A hedonic Model of Lamb Carcass Attributes," Australasian Agribusiness Review, University of Melbourne, Melbourne School of Land and Environment, vol. 15.
- Shigekazu Kawashima & Deffi Ayu Puspito Sari, 2010. "Time-varying Armington elasticity and country-of-origin bias: from the dynamic perspective of the Japanese demand for beef imports," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(1), pages 27-41, January.
- Armah, Paul W. & Kennedy, Donald, 2000. "Evaluating Consumer Perceptions And Preferences For Pasture-Raised Pork In The Mississippi Delta Of Arkansas," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(3).
- Armah, Paul W. & Kennedy, Donald, 2000. "Identification Of Market Potential For Pasture-Raised Pork In The Mississippi Delta Of Arkansas-1998," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 31(01), March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26842. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.