Determinants Of Wholesale Beef-Cut Prices
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2003. "An Empirical Analysis of the Demand for Wholesale Pork Primals: Seasonality and Structural Change," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(02), August.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2002. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Demand For Wholesale Pork Primals: Seasonality And Structural Change," Working Papers 26033, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Parcell, Joseph L., 2000. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Demand For Wholesale Pork Primals: Seasonality And Structural Change," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36343, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Aadland, David, 2004.
"Cattle cycles, heterogeneous expectations and the age distribution of capital,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(10), pages 1977-2002, September.
- David Aadland, 2001. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Working Papers 2002-02, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- David Aadland, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Heterogeneous Expectations and the Age Distribution of Capital," Others 0211002, EconWPA.
- David Aadland & DeeVon Bailey & S. Feng, "undated".
"A theoretical and empirical investigation of the supply response in the U.S. beef-cattle industry,"
2000-12, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Aadland, David & Bailey, DeeVon & Feng, Shelly, 2000. "A Theoretical And Empirical Investigation Of The Supply Response In The U.S. Beef-Cattle Industry," 2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL 21887, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- David Aadland, "undated". "The economics of cattle supply," Working Papers 2000-11, Utah State University, Department of Economics.
- Erikson, Glade R. & Wahl, Thomas I. & Jussaume, Raymond A., Jr. & Shi, Hongqi, 1998. "Product Characteristics Affecting Consumers' Fresh Beef Cut Purchasing Decisions In The United States, Japan, And Australia," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(3), November.
- Aadland, David, 2002. "Cattle Cycles, Expectations And The Age Distribution Of Capital," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19795, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Yang, Xiaolou, 2001. "Hedging Wholesale Beef Cuts," 2001 Annual Meeting, July 8-11, 2001, Logan, Utah 36091, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Parcell, Joseph L. & Pierce, Vern L., 2000. "Factors Affecting Wholesale Poultry Prices," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 32(03), December.
More about this item
KeywordsWholesale prices; Beef cuts; Seasonality; Demand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joaaec:15429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.