Demand for beef in Malaysia: Quality or Quantity?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1986.
"The Structure of Constant Elasticity Demand Models,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 68(3), pages 543-552.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance, 1986. "The Structure of Constant Elasticity Demand Models," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-28, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- V. James Rhodes & Elmer R. Kiehl, 1956. "On Consumer Grades for Foods," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 38(1), pages 44-61.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Schmitz, John D., 1991. "A Recognition Of Health And Nutrition Factors In Food Demand Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Unnevehr, Laurian J. & Bard, Sharon K., 1993. "Beef Quality: Will Consumers Pay For Less Fat?," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 18(02), December.
- H. S. Houthakker, 1952. "Compensated Changes in Quantities and Qualities Consumed," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 155-164.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tey, (John) Yeong-Sheng & Mohamed Arshad, Fatimah & Shamsudin, Mad Nasir & Mohamed, Zainalabidin & Radam, Alias, 2008. "Demand for meat quantitu and quality in Malaysia: Implications to Australia," MPRA Paper 15032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsbeef; quality; quantity; demand elasticity; quality elasticity;
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2009-05-09 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2009-05-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-MKT-2009-05-09 (Marketing)
- NEP-SEA-2009-05-09 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15035. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .