The Impact of Cholesterol Information on Meat Demand: Application of an Updated Cholesterol Index
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Schmitz, John D., 1991. "A Recognition Of Health And Nutrition Factors In Food Demand Analysis," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Kesavan, T., 1991.
"Sources of Information, Consumer Attitudes on Nutrition and Consumption of Dairy Products,"
Staff General Research Papers Archive
630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Kesavan, T., 1993. "Sources of Information, Consumer Attitudes on Nutrition, and Consumption of Dairy Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 642, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Nicholas E. Piggott & Thomas L. Marsh, 2004. "Does Food Safety Information Impact U.S. Meat Demand?," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(1), pages 154-174.
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- Robison, Lindon J. & Colyer, Dale, 1994. "Reflections On Relevance Of Professional Journals," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 26(01), July.
- Kyrre Rickertsen & Dadi Kristofersson & Solveig Lothe, 2003. "Effects of health information on Nordic meat and fish demand," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(2), pages 249-273, April.
- Iain Fraser & Imad A. Moosa, 2002. "Demand Estimation in the Presence of Stochastic Trend and Seasonality: The Case of Meat Demand in the United Kingdom," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 84(1), pages 83-89.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barreiro-Hurlé, Jesús & Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2008. "When more is less: the effect of multiple health and nutritional labels in food product choice," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44013, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Martin Browning & Lars Gårn Hansen & Sinne Smed, 2013. "Rational inattention or rational overreaction? Consumer reactions to health news," IFRO Working Paper 2013/14, University of Copenhagen, Department of Food and Resource Economics.
- Pruitt, J. Ross & Holcomb, Rodney B., 2015. "Impacts on Food Safety Recalls and Consumer Information on Restaurant Performance," 2015 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2015, Atlanta, Georgia 196720, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Yadavalli, Anita & Jones, Keithly, 2014. "Does media influence consumer demand? The case of lean finely textured beef in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 219-227.
- Anders, Sven M. & Moeser, Anke, 2008. "Using Retail Scanner Data to Assess the Demand for Value-based Ground Meat Products in Canada," 2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium 44154, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hyeyoung Kim & Lisa House & Matthew Salois, 2015. "Consumer response to media information: the case of grapefruit-medicine interaction," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 5(1), pages 1-12, December.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Health Economics and Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:9085. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.