Pesticide Residue Risks, Produce Choice, and Valuation of Food Safety: A Random Utility Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
- Kenkel, Donald S, 1991. "Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, and Schooling," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(2), pages 287-305, April.
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side of the Environmental Issue," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 33-40, July.
- Magat, Wesley A. & Kip Viscusi, W. & Huber, Joel, 1988. "Paired comparison and contingent valuation approaches to morbidity risk valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 395-411, December.
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side Of The Environmental Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Philip J. Cook & Daniel A. Graham, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A. & Zhou, Furen, 1997.
"Relatedness And Performance: A Reexamination Of The Diversification-Performance Link,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(1), February.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A., 1993. "Relatedness and Performance: A Reexamination of the Diversification-Performance Link," Working Papers 116116, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Langan, Glenn E. & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Estimating Brand Level Demand Elasticities and Measuring Market Power for Regular Carbonated Soft Drinks," Working Papers 116168, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Wen, Hong & Haller, Lawrence E., 1994. "Price Determination in the Bottled Water Industry: A Case Study of Poland Spring," Working Papers 116165, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Bhuyan, Sanjib & Cotterill, Ronald W., 1994. "Countervailing Power and Seller Performance in U.S. Food and Tobacco Manufacturing Industries," Working Papers 116163, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Ding, John Y. & Caswell, Julie A. & Rogers, Richard T., 1993. "Restructuring's Effect on Related and Unrelated Diversification Among Top Food Manufacturing Firms in the 1980s," Working Papers 116118, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:116113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/drumaus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.