Pesticide Residue Risks, Produce Choice, and Valuation of Food Safety: A Random Utility Approach
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 1993|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Draper Hall, College of Food and Natural Resources, Amherst, MA 01003|
Web page: http://www.umass.edu/ne165/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side of the Environmental Issue," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 33-40, July.
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side Of The Environmental Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Magat, Wesley A. & Kip Viscusi, W. & Huber, Joel, 1988. "Paired comparison and contingent valuation approaches to morbidity risk valuation," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4), pages 395-411, December.
- Philip J. Cook & Daniel A. Graham, 1977. "The Demand for Insurance and Protection: The Case of Irreplaceable Commodities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 91(1), pages 143-156.
- Kenkel, D.S., 1988.
"Health Behavior, Health Knowledge, And Schooling,"
10-88-3, Pennsylvania State - Department of Economics.
- Chalfant, James A & Alston, Julian M, 1988. "Accounting for Changes in Tastes," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 96(2), pages 391-410, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rpspwp:116113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.