Food Safety: The Consumer Side Of The Environmental Issue
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fuglie, Keith & Ballenger, Nicole & Rubenstein, Kelly Day & Klotz, Cassandra & Ollinger, Michael & Reilly, John & Vasavada, Utpal & Yee, Jet, 1996. "Agricultural Research and Development: Public and Private Investments Under Alternative Markets and Institutions," Agricultural Economics Reports 262031, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Eom, Young Sook, 1993. "Pesticide Residue Risks, Produce Choice, and Valuation of Food Safety: A Random Utility Approach," Working Papers 116113, Regional Research Project NE-165 Private Strategies, Public Policies, and Food System Performance.
- Katrin, Millock & Hansen, Lars Gårn, 2002. "Willingness to Pay for Organic Foods: A Comparison between Survey Data and Panel Data from Denmark," MPRA Paper 47588, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Taylor, Donald C., 1992. "Underlying Values and Beliefs "Modern Science" Versus "Sustainable Development"," Economics Staff Papers 232225, South Dakota State University, Department of Economics.
- Ravenswaay, Eileen O. van, 1993. "Research Needs in the Valuation of Food Safety and Nutrition," Staff Paper Series 201172, Michigan State University, Department of Agricultural, Food, and Resource Economics.
- Arahata, Katsumi, 2006. "Who Are More Sensitive to Food-Borne Risks in Japan, Consumers or Politicians?: A Political Economy Perspective," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21256, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Kramer, Carol S., 0. "Managing Food Safety Risks In The Food System: Policy Options And Opportunities For Extension," Increasing Understanding of Public Problems and Policies, Farm Foundation.
- Wier, Mette & Hansen, Lars Gaarn & Andersen, Laura Mørch, 2003. "Consumer preferences for organic foods," MPRA Paper 60539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:29928. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.