Willingness to Pay for Organic Foods: A Comparison between Survey Data and Panel Data from Denmark
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Huang, Chung L, 1996. "Consumer Preferences and Attitudes towards Organically Grown Produce," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 331-342.
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 1999. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Frozen Vegetables," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Frykblom, Peter, 1997. "Hypothetical Question Modes and Real Willingness to Pay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, November.
- Cummings, Ronald G & Harrison, Glenn W & Rutstrom, E Elisabet, 1995. "Homegrown Values and Hypothetical Surveys: Is the Dichotomous Choice Approach Incentive-Compatible?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(1), pages 260-266, March.
- Wier, Mette & Hansen, Lars Gårn & Smed, Sinne, 2001. "Explaining Demand for Organic Foods," MPRA Paper 48363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jolly, Desmond A., 1991. "Differences Between Buyers and Nonbuyers of Organic Produce and Willingness to Pay Organic Price Premiums," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 9(1).
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side of the Environmental Issue," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(01), pages 33-40, July.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Richard T. Carson & Nicholas E. Flores & Kerry M. Martin & Jennifer L. Wright, 1996.
"Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 72(1), pages 80-99.
- Carson, Richard T. & Flores, Nicholas E. & Martin, Kerry M. & Wright, Jennifer L., 1995. "Contingent Valuation and Revealed Preference Methodologies: Comparing the Estimates for Quasi-Public Goods," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148793, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 2000.
"A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy,"
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 29(01), pages 1-9, April.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 2000. "A Game Theoretic Approach To Organic Foods: An Analysis Of Asymmetric Information And Policy," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(1), April.
- McCluskey, Jill J., 1999. "A Game Theoretic Approach to Organic Foods: An Analysis of Asymmetric Information and Policy," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123706, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Kramer, Carol S., 1990. "Food Safety: The Consumer Side Of The Environmental Issue," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(01), July.
- Patrick J. Byrne & J. Richard Bacon & Ulrich C. Toensmeyer, 1994. "Pesticide residue concerns and shopping location likelihood," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(6), pages 491-501.
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 2000. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Beverage Milk," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36346, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Céline Bonnet & Zohra Bouamra-Mechemache, 2016.
"Organic Label, Bargaining Power, and Profit-sharing in the French Fluid Milk Market,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 98(1), pages 113-133.
- Bonnet, Céline & Bouamra-Mechemache, Zohra, 2014. "Organic label, bargaining power, and profit sharing in the French fluid milk market," TSE Working Papers 14-493, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jan 2015.
- Probst, Lorenz & Houedjofonon, Elysée & Ayerakwa, Hayford Mensah & Haas, Rainer, 2012. "Will they buy it? The potential for marketing organic vegetables in the food vending sector to strengthen vegetable safety: A choice experiment study in three West African cities," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 296-308.
- George Atanasoaie, 2012. "Price on the Organic Food Market," Annals of the University of Petrosani, Economics, University of Petrosani, Romania, vol. 12(4), pages 5-16.
- Atanasoaie George Sebastian, 2013. "The Price On The Organic Product Market," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 100-106, August.
- repec:kap:jbuset:v:144:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s10551-015-2796-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wier, Mette & Hansen, Lars Gaarn & Andersen, Laura Mørch, 2003. "Consumer preferences for organic foods," MPRA Paper 60539, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Razzolini, Tiziano, 2013. "How much trustworthy and salubrious an organic jam should be? The impact of organic logo on the Italian jam market," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 1-13.
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Emanuelsson, Martin, 2005. "ARGOS - Modelling the Economic, Environmental, and Social Implications for New Zealand from Different Scenarios Relating to the Demand and Supply of Organic Products," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24724, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Agnieszka Leszczynska, 2014. "Willingness to Pay for Green Products vs Ecological Value System," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 3(1), pages 67-77.
- Wheeler, Sarah Ann, 2008. "What influences agricultural professionals' views towards organic agriculture?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(1), pages 145-154, March.
- Marietta Kiss & Kontor Eniko & Kun Andras Istvan, 2015. "The Effect Of 'Organic' Labels On Consumer Perception Of Chocolates," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 448-457, July.
- Adepoju, Abimbola O. & Oyewole, Olaniyi O., 2013. "Households’ Perception And Willingness To Pay For Bread With Cassava Flour Inclusion In Osogbo Metropolis, Osun State, Nigeria," 2013 AAAE Fourth International Conference, September 22-25, 2013, Hammamet, Tunisia 160285, African Association of Agricultural Economists (AAAE).
- Saunders, Caroline M. & Emanuelsson, Martin, 2005. "Modelling the implications for New Zealand trade and producer returns from different scenarios relating to the demand and supply of organic products," 2005 Conference (49th), February 9-11, 2005, Coff's Harbour, Australia 137946, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
More about this item
KeywordsWillingness to Pay Organic Foods;
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- Q1 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:47588. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .