Wie sensibel reagieren deutsche Verbraucher auf Preisänderungen bei Bio-Eiern? Eine Nachfrageanalyse mit Haushaltspanel-Daten
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Monier Sylvette & Hassan Daniel & Nichèle Véronique & Simioni Michel, 2009. "Organic Food Consumption Patterns," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 7(2), pages 1-25, December.
- Huang, Chung L, 1996. "Consumer Preferences and Attitudes towards Organically Grown Produce," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 331-342.
- Breusch, Trevor S & Wickens, Michael R., 1987. "Dynamic Specification, the Long Run and the Estimation of Transformed Regression Models," CEPR Discussion Papers 154, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zepeda, Lydia & Li, Jinghan, 2007. "Characteristics of Organic Food Shoppers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(01), April.
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 1999. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Frozen Vegetables," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dhar, Tirtha & Foltz, Jeremy D., 2004. "Milk by Any Other Name... Consumer Benefits from Labeled Milk," Working Papers 201547, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Faical Akaichi & Rodolfo M. Nayga, Jr & José M. Gil, 2012.
"Assessing Consumers’ Willingness to Pay for Different Units of Organic Milk: Evidence from Multiunit Auctions,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 60(4), pages 469-494, December.
- Akaichi, Faiçal & Gil, Jose Maria & Nayga, Rodolfo M., Jr., 2009. "Assessing Consumers’ Willingness To Pay For Different Units Of Organic Milk: Evidence From Multi-Unit Auctions," 2010 Annual Meeting, July 25-27, 2010, Denver, Colorado 60982, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Frykblom, Peter, 1997. "Hypothetical Question Modes and Real Willingness to Pay," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 275-287, November.
- Gary D. Thompson, 1998. "Consumer Demand for Organic Foods: What We Know and What We Need to Know," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(5), pages 1113-1118.
- Moschini, Giancarlo & Moro, Daniele, 1996.
"Structural Change and Demand Analysis: A Cursory Review,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(3), pages 239-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D., 1996. "Structural Change and Demand Analysis: A Cursory Review," Staff General Research Papers Archive 5128, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Smith, Travis A. & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009.
"Does Price or Income Affect Organic Choice? Analysis of U.S. Fresh Produce Users,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 41(03), December.
- Smith, Travis A. & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan, 2009. "Does Price or Income Affect Organic Choice? Analysis of U.S. Fresh Produce Users," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 41(03), pages 731-744, December.
- Zepeda, Lydia & Li, Jinghan, 2007. "Characteristics of Organic Food Shoppers," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 17-28, April.
- Ming-Feng Hsieh & Paul D. Mitchell & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2009. "Potato demand in an increasingly organic marketplace," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 369-394.
- Hassan, Daniel & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette & Nichele, Veronique & Simioni, Michel, 2009. "Organic Food Consumption Patterns in France," 2009 Pre-Conference Workshop, August 16, 2009, Diet and Obesity: Role of Prices and Policies 53342, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Astrid Jonas & Jutta Roosen, 2008. "Demand for milk labels in Germany: organic milk, conventional brands, and retail labels," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 192-206.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 2000. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Beverage Milk," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36346, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsBio-Eier; Haushaltspanel; LA/AIDS; Preiselastizitäten; Deutschland; Organic eggs; Household Panel; Price elasticities; Germany; Agribusiness; Demand and Price Analysis;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewi11:114492. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.