Organic Food Consumption Patterns
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terlau, Wiltrud & Hirsch, Darya, 2015. "Sustainable Consumption and the Attitude-Behaviour-Gap Phenomenon - Causes and Measurements towards a Sustainable Development," 144th Seminar, February 9-13, 2015, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206233, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2010.
"Does Shelf-Labeling of Organic Foods Increase Sales? Results from a Natural Experiment,"
HUI Working Papers
36, HUI Research.
- Daunfeldt, Sven-Olov & Rudholm, Niklas, 2010. "Does Shelf-Labeling of Organic Foods Increase Sales? Results from a Natural Experiment," Ratio Working Papers 152, The Ratio Institute.
- Terlau, Wiltrud & Hirsch, Darya, 2015. "Sustainable Consumption and the Attitude-Behaviour-Gap Phenomenon - Causes and Measurements towards a Sustainable Development," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 6(3).
- Schroeck, Rebecca, 2011. "Wie sensibel reagieren deutsche Verbraucher auf Preisänderungen bei Bio-Eiern? Eine Nachfrageanalyse mit Haushaltspanel-Daten," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114492, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Bergès, Fabian & Monier-Dilhan, Sylvette, 2013. "Do consumers buy organic food for sustainability or selfish reasons?," TSE Working Papers 13-372, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Aug 2013.
- Schroeck, Rebecca, 2011. "A Demand System Analysis of Organic and Conventional Fresh Milk in Germany Segmented by Consumer Groups," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115995, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Denver, Sigrid & Christensen, Tove, 2010. "Is Organic Food A Quality Attribute Or A Product Category?," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116389, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:211-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dacinia Crina Petrescu & Ruxandra Malina Petrescu-Mag, 2015. "Organic Food Perception: Fad, or Healthy and Environmentally Friendly? A Case on Romanian Consumers," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(9), pages 1-15, August.
- Dominika Srednicka-Tober & Renata Kazimierczak & Ewelina Hallmann, 2016. "European Organic Food Consumers: Motives, Actions and Implications (Charakterystyka europejskich konsumentow zywnoœci ekologicznej – motywy, dzialania i implikacje)," Problemy Zarzadzania, University of Warsaw, Faculty of Management, vol. 14(58), pages 100-108.
- Schrock, Rebecca, 2010. "Determinants Of The Demand For Organic And Conventional Fresh Milk In Germany– An Econometric Analysis," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116387, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Terlau, Wiltrud & Hirsch, Darya, 2015. "Sustainable Consumption and the Attitude-Behaviour-Gap Phenomenon - Causes and Measurements towards a Sustainable Development," 2015 International European Forum, February 17-21, 2014, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 206233, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Meyer, Andrew, 2015. "Does education increase pro-environmental behavior? Evidence from Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 108-121.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bjafio:v:7:y:2009:i:2:n:12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.