Characteristics of Organic Food Shoppers
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karthik Sridhar & Ram Bezawada & Minakshi Trivedi, 2012. "Investigating the Drivers of Consumer Cross-Category Learning for New Products Using Multiple Data Sets," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 31(4), pages 668-688, July.
- repec:bla:jconsa:v:51:y:2017:i:1:p:211-251 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lydia Zepeda & Cong Nie, 2012. "What are the odds of being an organic or local food shopper? Multivariate analysis of US food shopper lifestyle segments," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 29(4), pages 467-480, December.
- Schroeck, Rebecca, 2011. "Wie sensibel reagieren deutsche Verbraucher auf Preisänderungen bei Bio-Eiern? Eine Nachfrageanalyse mit Haushaltspanel-Daten," 51st Annual Conference, Halle, Germany, September 28-30, 2011 114492, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Li, Jinghan & Zepeda, Lydia & Gould, Brian W., 2007. "The Demand for Organic Food in the U.S.: An Empirical Assessment," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(3), November.
- Meyer, Andrew, 2015. "Does education increase pro-environmental behavior? Evidence from Europe," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C), pages 108-121.
- Chang, Jae Bong & Lusk, Jayson L., 2008. "Concerns for Fairness and Preferences for Organic Food," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6414, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Chen, Bo & Saghaian, Sayed, 2017. "Does Consumers’ Preference for Organic Foods Affect Their Store Format Choices?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252827, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- repec:eee:joreco:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:157-165 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schrock, Rebecca, 2010. "Determinants Of The Demand For Organic And Conventional Fresh Milk In Germany– An Econometric Analysis," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116387, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Schroeck, Rebecca, 2011. "A Demand System Analysis of Organic and Conventional Fresh Milk in Germany Segmented by Consumer Groups," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 115995, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:9:p:1509-:d:109650 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:39:y:2007:i:01:p:17-28_02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.