The Demand for Organic and Conventional Produce in London, UK: A System Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wier, Mette & Hansen, Lars Gårn & Smed, Sinne, 2001. "Explaining Demand for Organic Foods," MPRA Paper 48363, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Deaton, Angus, 1990.
"Price elasticities from survey data : Extensions and Indonesian results,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(3), pages 281-309, June.
- Deaton, A., 1988. "Price Elasticities From Survey Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 138, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Development Studies.
- Deaton, A., 1990. "Price Elasticities From Surveys Data: Extensions And Indonesian Results," Papers 69, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Giancarlo Moschini & Daniele Moro & Richard D. Green, 1994.
"Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 76(1), pages 61-73.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Moro, D. & Green, Richard D., 1994. "Maintaining and Testing Separability in Demand Systems," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11247, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 1999. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Frozen Vegetables," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21583, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Christian Gourieroux & Alain Monfort, 1981. "On the Problem of Missing Data in Linear Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 48(4), pages 579-586.
- Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser & Øystein Myrland, 2007. "Quantity and quality effects of advertising: a demand system approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 313-324, May.
- Wier, Mette & O'Doherty Jensen, Katherine & Andersen, Laura Mørch & Millock, Katrin, 2008.
"The character of demand in mature organic food markets: Great Britain and Denmark compared,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 406-421, October.
- Mette Wier & Katherine O'Doherty Jensen & Laura Morch Andersen & Katrin Millock, 2008. "The Character of Demand in Mature Organic Food Markets: Great Britain and Denmark Compared," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00343683, HAL.
- Ming-Feng Hsieh & Paul D. Mitchell & Kyle W. Stiegert, 2009. "Potato demand in an increasingly organic marketplace," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 369-394.
- Barten, A. P. & Bettendorf, L. J., 1989. "Price formation of fish : An application of an inverse demand system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1509-1525, October.
- Federico Perali & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2000. "Estimation of Censored Demand Equations from Large Cross-Section Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1022-1037.
- Biing-Hwan Lin & Steven T. Yen & Chung L. Huang & Travis A. Smith, 2009. "U.S. Demand for Organic and Conventional Fresh Fruits: The Roles of Income and Price," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 1(3), pages 1-15, August.
- Lusk Jayson L, 2010. "The Effect of Proposition 2 on the Demand for Eggs in California," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-20, April.
- Zhang, Feng & Huang, Chung L. & Lin, Biing-Hwan & Epperson, James E., 2006. "National Demand For Fresh Organic And Conventional Vegetables: Scanner Data Evidence," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21107, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diansheng Dong & Brian W. Gould & Harry M. Kaiser, 2004. "Food Demand in Mexico: An Application of the Amemiya-Tobin Approach to the Estimation of a Censored Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1094-1107.
- Gracia, Azucena & de Magistris, Tiziana, 2008. "The demand for organic foods in the South of Italy: A discrete choice model," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 386-396, October.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Tirtha Dhar & Jeremy D. Foltz, 2005. "Milk by Any Other Name … Consumer Benefits from Labeled Milk," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(1), pages 214-228.
- Glaser, Lewrene K. & Thompson, Gary D., 2000. "Demand For Organic And Conventional Beverage Milk," 2000 Annual Meeting, June 29-July 1, 2000, Vancouver, British Columbia 36346, Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Awudu Abdulai, 2003. "Economies of Scale and the Demand for Food in Switzerland: Parametric and Non-Parametric Analysis," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(2), pages 247-267.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Julia Bronnmann & Jens-Peter Loy & Karen J. Schroeder, 2016. "Characteristics of Demand Structure and Preferences for Wild and Farmed Seafood in Germany: An Application of QUAIDS Modeling with Correction for Sample Selection," Marine Resource Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(3), pages 281-300.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jageco:v:63:y:2012:i:3:p:677-693. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-857X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.