On the Problem of Missing Data in Linear Models
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Hang, 2012. "Essays on statistical inference with imperfectly observed data," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Imbens, Guido W. & Pizer, William A., 2000.
"The Analysis of Randomized Experiments with Missing Data,"
10596, Resources for the Future.
- Pizer, William & Imbens, Guido, 2000. "The Analysis of Randomized Experiments with Missing Data," Discussion Papers dp-00-19, Resources For the Future.
- Michael H. Schill & Ioan Voicu & Jonathan Miller, 2007. "The Condominium versus Cooperative Puzzle: An Empirical Analysis of Housing in New York City," The Journal of Legal Studies, University of Chicago Press, vol. 36(2), pages 275-324, June.
- Helen Jensen & Justo Manrique, 1998.
"Demand for food commodities by income groups in Indonesia,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(4), pages 491-501.
- Helen H. Jensen & Justo Manrique, 1996. "Demand for Food Commodities by Income Groups in Indonesia," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp166, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Manrique, Justo, 1998. "Demand for Food Commodities by Income Groups in Indonesia," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1016, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Vasiliki Fourmouzi & Margarita Genius & Peter Midmore, 2012. "The Demand for Organic and Conventional Produce in London, UK: A System Approach," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 63(3), pages 677-693, September.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski, 2009. "The impact of license regulation on the number of recreation trips: is it worth considering?," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 45-69, February.
- Palm, Franz C & Nijman, Theo E, 1984.
"Missing Observations in the Dynamic Regression Model,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(6), pages 1415-1435, November.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1982. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Serie Research Memoranda 0018, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Nijman, T.E. & Palm, F.C., 1984. "Missing observations in the dynamic regression model," Other publications TiSEM 4d689d7c-4d89-4ab6-b8c3-f, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2004.
"Do We Really Know That the WTO Increases Trade?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 98-114, March.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," NBER Working Papers 9273, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rose, Andrew K, 2002. "Do We Really Know that the WTO Increases Trade?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3538, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Andrew K. Rose, 2002. "Do We Really KNow that the WTO Increases Trade?," Working Papers 182002, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Maria Raikou & Alistair McGuire, 2012. "Estimating Costs for Economic Evaluation," Chapters, in: Andrew M. Jones (ed.), The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 43, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Boubaker Dhehibi & Gil, J. & Angulo, A.Mª & Mur, J., 2001. "Calidad Nutricional y demanda de carnes en España: un enfoque con datos de panel," Estudios de Economia Aplicada, Estudios de Economia Aplicada, vol. 18, pages 21-39, Agosto.
- X. M. Gao & Timothy Richards & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A latent variable model of consumer taste determination and taste change for complex carbohydrates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1654.
- Mervyn A. King & Jonathan I. Leape, 1984. "Wealth and Portfolio Composition: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 1468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King, Mervyn A. & Leape, Jonathan I., 1998. "Wealth and portfolio composition: Theory and evidence," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 155-193, June.
- Abdulbaki Bilgic & Wojciech Florkowski & Cuma Akbay, 2010. "Demand for cigarettes in Turkey: an application of count data models," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 733-765, December.
- Hans Genberg & Laurent Pauwels, 2003. "Inlation in Hong Kong, SAR- In Search of a Transmission Mechanism," Working Papers 012003, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Denis Conniffe & Donal O’Neill, 2008. "An Efficient Estimator for Dealing with Missing Data on Explanatory Variables in a Probit Choice Model," Economics, Finance and Accounting Department Working Paper Series n1960908.pdf, Department of Economics, Finance and Accounting, National University of Ireland - Maynooth.
- Qian, Hang, 2010. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilgic, Abdulbaki & Eren, Gunes & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2008. "Willingness to Pay for Potable Water in the Southeastern Turkey: An Application of both Stated and Revealed Preferences Valuation Method," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6755, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Tybout, James R., 1990. "Making noisy data sing : a micro approach to measuring industrial efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 327, The World Bank.
- Laitila, Thomas & Wang, Lisha, 2015. "A Two-Step Estimator for Missing Values in Probit Model Covariates," Working Papers 2015:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Cihat Günden & Abdulbaki Bilgic & Bülent Miran & Bahri Karli, 2011. "A censored system of demand analysis to unpacked and prepackaged milk consumption in Turkey," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(6), pages 1273-1290, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:restud:v:48:y:1981:i:4:p:579-586.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.