The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Laitinen, Kenneth, 1978. "Why is demand homogeneity so often rejected?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 187-191.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1984. "Parameter Stability And The U.S. Demand For Beef," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 9(02), December.
- Dagenais, Marcel G., 1973. "The use of incomplete observations in multiple regression analysis : A generalized least squares approach," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(4), pages 317-328, December.
- Anas, Alex & Moses, Leon N, 1984.
"Qualitative Choice and the Blending of Discrete Alternatives,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 66(4), pages 547-555, November.
- Alex Anas & Leon N. Moses, 1982. "Qualitative Choice and the Blending of Discrete Alternatives," Discussion Papers 540S, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Woodland, A. D., 1979. "Stochastic specification and the estimation of share equations," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 361-383, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng, 2004.
"Product Quality And The Demand For Food: The Case Of Urban China,"
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO
20010, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W., 2007. "Product Quality and the Demand for Food: The Case of Urban China," China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China 55030, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- X. M. Gao & Timothy Richards & Albert Kagan, 1997. "A latent variable model of consumer taste determination and taste change for complex carbohydrates," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1643-1654.
- Marsh, John M. & Brester, Gary W., 1989. "Intertemporal Price Adjustments In The Beef Market: A Reduced Form Analysis Of Weekly Data," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 14(02), December.
- Davis, Christopher G. & Blayney, Donald P. & Cooper, Joseph C. & Yen, Steven T., 2009. "An Analysis of Demand Elasticities for Fluid Milk Products in the U.S," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51791, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zhou, Xia â€œVivianâ€, 3. "Using Almost Ideal Demand System To Analyze Demand For Shrimp In Us Food Market," International Journal of Food and Agricultural Economics (IJFAEC), Alanya Alaaddin Keykubat University, Department of Economics and Finance, vol. 3(3).
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011.
"Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand,"
University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 251908.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2011. "Demand for Food in the United States: A Review of Literature, Evaluation of Previous Estimates, and Presentation of New Estimates of Demand," Working Papers 162515, Robert Mondavi Institute Center for Wine Economics.
- Jones, Eugene, 2001. "Agricultural Economics Research And Its Usefulness To Private Firms: Some Unsolicited Observations," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(01), March.
- Zhou, Xia (Vivian) & Shaik, Saleem, 2008. "Demand Analysis for Shrimp in the United States," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6524, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Yen, Steven T. & Huang, Chung L., 2002. "Cross-Sectional Estimation Of U.S. Demand For Beef Products: A Censored System Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(02), December.
- Okrent, Abigail M. & Alston, Julian M., 2012. "The Demand for Disaggregated Food-Away-from-Home and Food-at-Home Products in the United States," Economic Research Report 132469, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Anonymous, 1990. "Structural Change in Livestock: Causes, Implications, Alternatives," Research Institute on Livestock Pricing Publications 232728, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Benson, Jeremy Todd, 1996. "Television advertising's effect on the demand for different types of fresh beef: a Gibbs sampling approach," ISU General Staff Papers 1996010108000017630, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Davis, Andrew & Gunderson, Michael A. & Brown, Mark G. & House, Lisa, 2008. "The Effect Demographics Have On The Demand For Orange Juice," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6794, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Huang, Chung L. & Yen, Steven T., 2002. "Estimation Of A Demand System With Limited Dependent Variables," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19592, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Hutasuhut, Maradoli & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Chang, Hui-Shung (Christie) & Griffith, Garry R. & Doran, Howard E., 2000. "The Demand for Meats in Indonesia: A Censored Regression Approach," 2000 Conference (44th), January 23-25, 2000, Sydney, Australia 123666, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Henneberry, Shida Rastegari & Piewthongngam, Kullapapruk & Qiang, Han, 1999. "Consumer Food Safety Concerns And Fresh Produce Consumption," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Yadavalli, Anita & Jones, Keithly, 2014. "Does media influence consumer demand? The case of lean finely textured beef in the United States," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 49(P1), pages 219-227.
- Awudu Abdulai & Devendra K. Jain & Ashok K. Sharma, 1999. "Household Food Demand Analysis in India," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 316-327.
- LaFrance, Jeffrey T., 1991. "When Is Expenditure "Exogenous" In Separable Demand Models?," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32155. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.