The use of incomplete observations in multiple regression analysis : A generalized least squares approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qian, Hang, 2012. "Essays on statistical inference with imperfectly observed data," ISU General Staff Papers 201201010800003618, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Palm, F. C. & Nijman, T. E., 1982.
"Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2-3), pages 333-343, August.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1981. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Serie Research Memoranda 0017, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, T.E., 1982. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data," Other publications TiSEM dc43de47-0865-4485-8f7c-8, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- H. Toutenburg & V.K. Srivastava & Shalabh & C. Heumann, 2005. "Estimation of Parameters in Multiple Regression with Missing Covariates Using a Modified First Order Regression Procedure," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 6(2), pages 289-301, November.
- MoonJoong Tcha, 2005. "Australian Wool Exports and Exchange Rate Pass-Through: Asymmetric Responses and Market Share," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-31, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Maria Raikou & Alistair McGuire, 2012. "Estimating Costs for Economic Evaluation," Chapters,in: The Elgar Companion to Health Economics, Second Edition, chapter 43 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Palm, F.C. & Nijman, Th., 1984. "Consistent estimation using proxy-variables in models with unobserved variables," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Qian, Hang, 2010. "Linear regression using both temporally aggregated and temporally disaggregated data: Revisited," MPRA Paper 32686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laitila, Thomas & Wang, Lisha, 2015. "A Two-Step Estimator for Missing Values in Probit Model Covariates," Working Papers 2015:3, Örebro University, School of Business.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:1:y:1973:i:4:p:317-328. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.