Agricultural Economics Research And Its Usefulness To Private Firms: Some Unsolicited Observations
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Eugene Jones, 1997. "An Analysis of Consumer Food Shopping Behavior Using Supermarket Scanner Data: Differences by Income and Location," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1437-1443.
- Ronald W. Ward, 1999. "Evaluating the beef promotion checkoff: The robustness of the conclusions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 517-524.
- Frazao, Elizabeth, 1992. "Food Spending by Female-Headed Households," Technical Bulletins 157029, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- Heien, Dale & Pompelli, Greg, 1988. "The Demand For Beef Products: Cross-Section Estimation Of Demographic And Economic Effects," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Nouhoun Coulibaly & B. Wade Brorsen, 1999. "Explaining the differences between two previous meat generic advertising studies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 501-515.
- Huang, Kuo S., 1985. "U.S. Demand for Food: A Complete System of Price and Income Effects," Technical Bulletins 157014, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga & Oral Capps, 1992. "Determinants of food away from home consumption: An update," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 549-559.
- John L. Park & Rodney B. Holcomb & Kellie Curry Raper & Oral Capps, 1996. "A Demand Systems Analysis of Food Commodities by U.S. Households Segmented by Income," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 290-300.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26507. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.