A Linear Inverse Demand System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Giancarlo Moschini & Karl D. Meilke, 1989.
"Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 71(2), pages 253-261.
- Moschini, GianCarlo & Meilke, Karl D., 1989. "Modeling the Pattern of Structural Change in U.S. Meat Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11266, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Wales, T. J., 1984. "A note on likelihood ratio tests of functional form and structural change in demand systems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 213-220.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1994.
"The inverse almost ideal demand system,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 101-115, January.
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1991. "The Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271270, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Eales, James S. & Unnevehr, Laurian J., 1991. "The Inverse Almost Ideal Demand System," Staff Paper Series 232516, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1987. "Aids, translog, and the Gorman polar form," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 161-163.
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-12, July.
- Christensen, Laurits R. & Manser, Marilyn E., 1977. "Estimating U.S. consumer preferences for meat with a flexible utility function," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 37-53, January.
- Hanoch, Giora, 1978. "Symmetric Duality and Polar Production Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 2, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlaare:30954. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.