Demand for Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Evidence From The ACNielsen Home Scan Panel
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Borsch-Supan, Axel & Hajivassiliou, Vassilis A., 1993.
"Smooth unbiased multivariate probability simulators for maximum likelihood estimation of limited dependent variable models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 347-368, August.
- Vassilis A. Hajivassiliou & Axel Borsch-Supan, 1990. "Smooth Unbiased Multivariate Probability Simulators for Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Limited Dependent Variable Models," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 960, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Avery, Robert B & Hansen, Lars Peter & Hotz, V Joseph, 1983. "Multiperiod Probit Models and Orthogonality Condition Estimation," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 24(1), pages 21-35, February.
- Keane, Michael, 1993. "Simulation estimation for panel data models with limited dependent variables," MPRA Paper 53029, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- Gould, Brian W. & Cox, Thomas L. & Perali, Carlo Federico, 1990. "The Demand For Fluid Milk Products In The U.S.: A Demand Systems Approach," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01), July.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Steven T. Yen & Biing-Hwan Lin & David M. Smallwood, 2003. "Quasi- and Simulated-Likelihood Approaches to Censored Demand Systems: Food Consumption by Food Stamp Recipients in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 458-478.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "Multivariate Regression and Simultaneous Equation Models when the Dependent Variables Are Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 999-1012, November.
- Ueda, Takeshi & Frechette, Darren L., 2002. "Have Milk Fat Preferences Shifted? Structural Analysis of New York Milk Consumption," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(1), April.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M, 1986. "Microeconometric Demand Systems with Binding Nonnegativity Constraints: The Dual Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1237-1242, September.
- Chihwa Kao & Lung-fei Lee & Mark M. Pitt, 2001.
"Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Linear Expenditure System with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints,"
Annals of Economics and Finance,
Society for AEF, vol. 2(1), pages 215-235, May.
- Chihwa Kao & Lung-fei Lee & Mark M. Pitt, 2000. "Simulated Maximum Likelihood Estimation of the Linear Expenditure System with Binding Non-Negativity Constraints," CEMA Working Papers 50, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics, revised Apr 2001.
- Ueda, Takeshi & Frechette, Darren L., 2002. "Have Milk Fat Preferences Shifted? Structural Analysis of New York Milk Consumption," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(01), pages 71-83, April.
- Federico Perali & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2000. "Estimation of Censored Demand Equations from Large Cross-Section Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1022-1037.
- Maynard, Leigh J. & Liu, Deyu, 1999. "Fragility In Dairy Product Demand Analysis," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21679, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Schmit, Todd M. & Chung, Chanjin & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry M. & Gould, Brian W., 2001. "Identifying the Extensive and Intensive Effects of Generic Advertising on the Household Demand for Fluid Milk and Cheese," Research Bulletins 122642, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pan, Suwen & Jensen, Helen H., 2008.
"Does the Food Stamp Program Affect Food Security Status and the Composition of Food Expenditures?,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 40(01), April.
- Pan, Suwen & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Does the Food Stamp Program Affect Food Security Status and the Composition of Food Expenditures?," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 40(01), pages 21-35, April.
- Pan, Suwen & Jensen, Helen H., 2008. "Does the Food Stamp Program Affect Food Security Status and the Composition of Food Expenditures?," Staff General Research Papers Archive 12896, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Smith, Travis A. & Lee, Jonq-Ying, 2010. "Effects of Taxing Sugar-Sweetened Beverage and Subsidizing Milk: Beverage Consumption, Nutrition, and Obesity among US Children," 115th Joint EAAE/AAEA Seminar, September 15-17, 2010, Freising-Weihenstephan, Germany 116448, European Association of Agricultural Economists;Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Stephen Macdonald & Suwen Pan & Darren Hudson & Francis Tuan, 2014.
"Toward a consumer economy in China: implications of changing wage policies for U.S. cotton exports,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(4), pages 513-524, July.
- MacDonald, Stephen & Pan, Suwen & Hudson, Darren & Tuan, Francis C., 2011. "Toward a Consumer Economy in China: Implications of Changing Wage Policies for U.S. Cotton Exports," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103615, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Maria Erlinda M. Mutuc & Suwen Pan & Roderick M. Rejesus, 2007.
"Household vegetable demand in the Philippines: Is there an urban-rural divide?,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 511-527.
- Mutuc, Maria Erlinda M. & Pan, Suwen & Rejesus, Roderick M., 2006. "Household Vegetable Demand in the Philippines: Is There an Urban-Rural Divide?," 2006 Annual Meeting, February 5-8, 2006, Orlando, Florida 35483, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea05:19441. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.