Have Milk Fat Preferences Shifted? Structural Analysis of New York Milk Consumption
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philip R. Vande Kamp & Harry M. Kaiser, 2000.
"Optimal Temporal Policies in Fluid Milk Advertising,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(2), pages 274-286.
- Vande Kamp, Philip R. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Optimal Temporal Policies in Fluid Milk Advertising," Research Bulletins 122676, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pofahl, Geoffrey M. & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Clauson, Annette L., 2005. "Demand for Non-Alcoholic Beverages: Evidence From The ACNielsen Home Scan Panel," 2005 Annual meeting, July 24-27, Providence, RI 19441, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral, Jr., 2009. "Demand Interrelationships of At-Home Nonalcoholic Beverage Consumption in the United States," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49443, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- LefÃ¨vre, MÃ©lanie, 2014. "Do Consumers Pay More for What They Value More? The Case of Local Milk-based Dairy Products in Senegal," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 43(1), April.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Jin, Hyun Joung & Sun, Changyou & Koo, Won W., 2003. "The Effect Of Food-Safety Related Information On Consumer Preference: The Case Of The Bse Outbreak In Japan," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 23636, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:arerjl:31484. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.