Optimal Temporal Policies in Fluid Milk Advertising
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Vande Kamp, Philip R. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Optimal Temporal Policies in Fluid Milk Advertising," Research Bulletins 122676, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laferrere, Anne, 2001. " Marriage Settlements," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 103(3), pages 485-504, September.
- Udry, Christopher, 1996. "Gender, Agricultural Production, and the Theory of the Household," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 104(5), pages 1010-1046, October.
- Hoddinott, John & Haddad, Lawrence, 1995. "Does Female Income Share Influence Household Expenditures? Evidence from Cote d'Ivoire," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 57(1), pages 77-96, February.
- Lundberg, S.J. & Pollak, R.A. & Wales, T.J., 1994.
"Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from U.K. Child Benefit,"
94-6, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Lundberg, S.J. & Pollak, R.A. & Wales, T.J., 1994. "Do Husbands and Wives Pool Their Resources? Evidence from U.K. Child Benefit," Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington 94-6, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- John G. McPeak, 2003. "Analyzing and Addressing Localized Degradation in the Commons," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 79(4), pages 515-536.
- Orazio Attanasio & Valerie Lechene, 2002. "Tests of Income Pooling in Household Decisions," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 5(4), pages 720-748, October.
- Doss, Cheryl R, 2001. "Is Risk Fully Pooled within the Household? Evidence from Ghana," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 50(1), pages 101-130, October.
- Agnes R. Quisumbing & John A. Maluccio, 2003. "Resources at Marriage and Intrahousehold Allocation: Evidence from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, Indonesia, and South Africa," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(3), pages 283-327, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ueda, Takeshi & Frechette, Darren L., 2002. "Have Milk Fat Preferences Shifted? Structural Analysis of New York Milk Consumption," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 31(1), April.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00140 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuqing Zheng & Harry M. Kaiser, 2009. "Evaluating the effectiveness of generic advertising versus nonadvertising marketing activities on New York State milk markets," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 351-368.
- Sylvie Tchumtchoua & Ronald W. Cotterill, 2010.
"Optimal Brand and Generic Advertising Policies in a Dynamic Differentiated Product Oligopoly,"
Food Marketing Policy Center Research Reports
126, University of Connecticut, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Charles J. Zwick Center for Food and Resource Policy.
- Tchumtchoua, Sylvie & Cotterill, Ronald, 2010. "Optimal Brand and Generic Advertising Policies in a Dynamic Differentiated Product Oligopoly," Research Reports 149978, University of Connecticut, Food Marketing Policy Center.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2007. "The Impact of Generic Fluid Milk and Cheese Advertising on Regulated Dairy Product Markets: A System Dynamics Analysis," Working Papers 127001, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Heimeshoff, Ulrich, 2016. "Predicting advertising volumes: A structural time series approach," DICE Discussion Papers 228, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Durham, Catherine A. & Johnson, Aaron J. & McFetridge, Marc V., 2007. "Marketing-Management Impacts on Produce Sales," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 38(2), July.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2007.
"Optimal Seasonal Allocation of Generic Dairy Advertising Expenditures,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(01), April.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2007. "Optimal Seasonal Allocation of Generic Dairy Advertising Expenditures," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 39(01), pages 187-199, April.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2004. "Optimal Seasonal Allocation of Generic Dairy Advertising Expenditures," Research Bulletins 122095, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2009.
"Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion,"
Papers on Economics and Evolution
2009-05, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Babutsidze, Zakaria, 2009. "Learning How to Consume and Returns to Product Promotion," MERIT Working Papers 018, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Zakaria Babutsidze, 2011. "Returns to product promotion when consumers are learning how to consume," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 21(5), pages 783-801, December.
- Nicholson, Charles F. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2008. "Dynamic market impacts of generic dairy advertising," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(11), pages 1125-1135, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:ajagec:v:82:y:2000:i:2:p:274-286. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.