Demand For Breakfast Cereals: Whole Grains Guidance And Food Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan, 2000.
"Imposing regularity conditions on a system of cost and factor share equations,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(1), March.
- Griffiths, William E. & O'Donnell, Christopher J. & Cruz, Agustina Tan, 1999. "Imposing Regularity Conditions On A System Of Cost And Factor Share Equations," Working Papers 12925, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Koop,Gary & Poirier,Dale J. & Tobias,Justin L., 2007.
"Bayesian Econometric Methods,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521671736, May.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Farah, Hodan A. & Vocke, Gary, 2005.
"Will 2005 Be the Year of the Whole Grains?,"
United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, June.
- Buzby, Jean C. & Farah, Hodan A. & Vocke, Gary, 2005. "Will 2005 Be the Year of the Whole Grains?," Brazilian Journal of Rural Economy and Sociology (RESR), Sociedade Brasileira de Economia e Sociologia Rural, June.
- Wales, T. J. & Woodland, A. D., 1983. "Estimation of consumer demand systems with binding non-negativity constraints," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 263-285, April.
- J. Scott Shonkwiler & Steven T. Yen, 1999. "Two-Step Estimation of a Censored System of Equations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 81(4), pages 972-982.
- Steven T. Yen & Biing-Hwan Lin & David M. Smallwood, 2003. "Quasi- and Simulated-Likelihood Approaches to Censored Demand Systems: Food Consumption by Food Stamp Recipients in the United States," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 85(2), pages 458-478.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1974. "Multivariate Regression and Simultaneous Equation Models when the Dependent Variables Are Truncated Normal," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(6), pages 999-1012, November.
- Lee, Lung-Fei & Pitt, Mark M, 1986. "Microeconometric Demand Systems with Binding Nonnegativity Constraints: The Dual Approach," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(5), pages 1237-1242, September.
- Diansheng Dong & Brian W. Gould & Harry M. Kaiser, 2004. "Food Demand in Mexico: An Application of the Amemiya-Tobin Approach to the Estimation of a Censored Food System," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 86(4), pages 1094-1107.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:9:1409-1415_7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-326, June.
- Federico Perali & Jean-Paul Chavas, 2000. "Estimation of Censored Demand Equations from Large Cross-Section Data," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 82(4), pages 1022-1037.
- Huang, Cliff J & Sloan, Frank A & Adamache, Killard W, 1987. "Estimation of Seemingly Unrelated Tobit Regressions via the EM Algorithm," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 5(3), pages 425-430, July.
- Steven T. Yen, 2005. "A Multivariate Sample-Selection Model: Estimating Cigarette and Alcohol Demands with Zero Observations," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 87(2), pages 453-466.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lin, Biing-Hwan & Dong, Diansheng & Carlson, Andrea & Rahkovsky, Ilya, 2017. "Potential dietary outcomes of changing relative prices of healthy and less healthy foods: The case of ready-to-eat breakfast cereals," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 77-88.
More about this item
KeywordsAIDS model; Bayesian econometrics; censored; cereals; whole grains; Agricultural and Food Policy; Consumer/Household Economics; Demand and Price Analysis; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Food Security and Poverty; Health Economics and Policy; C11; C34; D12;
- C11 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Bayesian Analysis: General
- C34 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Truncated and Censored Models; Switching Regression Models
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa115:116445. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.