Food Spending by Female-Headed Households
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kniesner, Thomas J & McElroy, Marjorie B & Wilcox, Steven P, 1988. "Getting into Poverty without a Husband, and Getting Out, With or Without," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 86-90, May.
- Beller, Andrea H & Graham, John W, 1988. "Child Support Payments: Evidence from Repeated Cross Sections," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 81-85, May.
- Salathe, Larry E. & Buse, Rueben C., 1979. "Household Food Consumption Patterns in the United States," Technical Bulletins 158056, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-844, September.
- Bassi, Laurie J, 1988. "Poverty among Women and Children: What Accounts for the Change?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 91-95, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Patrice Bertail & France Caillavet & Veronique Nichele, 1999. "A bootstrapped double hurdle analysis: consumption of home-produced food," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 31(12), pages 1631-1639.
- Jones, Eugene, 2001. "Agricultural Economics Research And Its Usefulness To Private Firms: Some Unsolicited Observations," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(01), March.
More about this item
KeywordsFemale-headed households; food expenditures; tobit model; two-step decision model; Cragg model; Consumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Research Methods/ Statistical Methods;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerstb:157029. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .