Evaluating the beef promotion checkoff: The robustness of the conclusions
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ward, Ronald W. & Moon, Wanki, 1996. "Changing Attitudes about Fat and Cholesterol: Do They Impact Meat Consumption?," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 11(3), pages 1-3.
- Nouhoun Coulibaly & B. Wade Brorsen, 1999. "Explaining the differences between two previous meat generic advertising studies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 501-515.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Yuliang Miao, 1999. "Media-specific returns to generic advertising: The case of catfish," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 81-99.
- Alston, Julian M. & Chalfant, James A. & Christian, Jason E. & Meng, Erika C.H. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 1997. "The California Table Grape Commission's Promotion Program: An Evaluation," Monographs, University of California, Davis, Giannini Foundation, number 11932, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Todd M. Schmit & Brian W. Gould & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser & Chanjin Chung, 2003.
"The Impact of Generic Advertising on U.S. Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(1), pages 15-37, March.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry & Chung, Chanjin, 2001. "The Impact of Generic Advertising on Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach," Working Papers 201563, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Melissa G. S. McKendree & Glynn T. Tonsor & Ted C. Schroeder & Nathan P. Hendricks, 2020. "Impacts of Retail and Export Demand on United States Cattle Producers," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 102(3), pages 866-883, May.
- Øystein Myrland & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2007. "Quantity versus quality effects of generic advertising: The case of Norwegian salmon," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 85-100.
- Verbeke, Wim & Ward, Ronald W., 2001. "A fresh meat almost ideal demand system incorporating negative TV press and advertising impact," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 25(2-3), pages 359-374, September.
- Jones, Eugene, 2001. "Agricultural Economics Research And Its Usefulness To Private Firms: Some Unsolicited Observations," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 32(1), pages 1-7, March.
- Verbeke, W. & Ward, R. W. & Avermaete, T., 2002. "Evaluation of publicity measures relating to the EU beef labelling system in Belgium," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 339-353, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:15:y:1999:i:4:p:517-524. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.