The Impact of Generic Advertising on U.S. Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Schmit, Todd M. & Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry & Chung, Chanjin, 2001. "The Impact of Generic Advertising on Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach," Working Papers 201563, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeongwen Chiang, 1991. "A Simultaneous Approach to the Whether, What and How Much to Buy Questions," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(4), pages 297-315.
- John Lenz & Harry M. Kaiser & Chanjin Chung, 1998.
"Economic analysis of generic milk advertising impacts on markets in New York State,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 73-83.
- Lenz, John E. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Chung, Chanjin, 1997. "An Economic Analysis of Generic Milk Advertising Impacts on Markets in New York State," Research Bulletins 122720, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Vande Kamp, Philip R. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1999. "Commodity Promotion Programs in the United States," Research Bulletins 122675, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Sun, Theresa Y. & Blisard, Noel & Blaylock, James R., 1995. "An Evaluation of Fluid Milk and Cheese Advertising, 1978-93," Technical Bulletins 156767, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Crespi, John M. & Sexton, Richard J., 2001. "Marketing Orders and Brand Promotion...Got Lawyers?," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 16(1), pages 1-6.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 2000. "Impact of Generic Fluid Milk and Cheese Advertising on Dairy Markets," Research Bulletins 122670, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Brian W. Gould & Huei Chin Lin, 1994. "The demand for cheese in the United States: The role of household composition," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 43-59.
- Kaiser, Harry M. & Roberte, J. Carlos, 1995. "Impact of Generic Fluid Milk Advertising on Whole, Lowfat, and Skim Milk Demand," Research Bulletins 122996, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Blisard, Noel & Blayney, Donald P. & Chandran, Ram & Allshouse, Jane E., 1999. "Analyses of Generic Dairy Advertising, 1984-97," Technical Bulletins 33554, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ferrero, Jennifer L. & Boon, Leen & Kaiser, Harry M. & Forker, Olan D., 1996. "Annotated Bibliography of Generic Commodity Promotion Research," Research Bulletins 122819, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Breslaw, Jon A, 1994. "Evaluation of Multivariate Normal Probability Integrals Using a Low Variance Simulator," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(4), pages 673-682, November.
- Ronald W. Ward, 1999. "Evaluating the beef promotion checkoff: The robustness of the conclusions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 517-524.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Øystein Myrland & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2007. "Quantity versus quality effects of generic advertising: The case of Norwegian salmon," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 85-100.
- House, Lisa A. & Jiang, Yuan & Salois, Matthew, 2014. "Measures of Online Advertising Effectiveness: The Case of Orange Juice," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 169776, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Davis, Chris & Blayney, Don & Yen, Steven & Cooper, Joseph C., 2009. "An analysis of at-home demand for ice cream in the United States," MPRA Paper 24782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dong, Diansheng & Zheng, Yuqing & Stewart, Hayden, 2018. "Food Sales Taxes on Household Food Spending: Application of a Censored Cluster Model," 2018 Annual Meeting, August 5-7, Washington, D.C. 273829, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:51:y:2003:i:1:p:15-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.