Modeling The Effects Of Generic Advertising On The Demand For Fluid Milk And Cheese: A Time-Varying Parameter Application
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Reberte, J. Carlos & Kaiser, Harry M. & Lenz, John E. & Forker, Olan D., 1996.
"Generic Advertising Wearout: The Case Of The New York City Fluid Milk Campaign,"
Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 21(2), pages 1-11, December.
- Reberte, J. Carlos & Kaiser, Harry M. & Lenz, John E. & Forker, Olan D., 1996. "Generic Advertising Wearout: the Case of the New York City Fluid Milk Campaign," Research Bulletins 122816, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Meenakshi Venkateswaran, 1994. "Generic Advertising; and the Structural Heterogeneity Hypothesis," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 42(3), pages 381-396, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kim, Kwansoo & Roh, Jae-Sun, 2003. "The Effects Of Advertising On Milk Demand Elasticities And Structural Changes In Korean Milk Markets," 2003 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Montreal, Canada 22155, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Williams, Gary W. & Dang, Trang, 2010. "Effects of Lamb Promotion on Lamb Demand and Imports," Reports 90492, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Lisa A. House & Yuan Jiang & Matthew Salois, 2015. "Measures of Online Advertising Effectiveness for Market Penetration: The Case of Orange Juice Consumers," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 63(4), pages 435-448, December.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19754. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.