Generic Advertising; and the Structural Heterogeneity Hypothesis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adachi, Kenji & Liu, Donald J., 2006.
"Estimating Threshold Effects of Generic Fluid Milk and Cheese Advertising,"
2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA
21333, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Adachi, Kenji & Liu, Donald J., 2006. "Estimating Threshold Effects of Generic Fluid Milk and Cheese Advertising," Staff Papers 13754, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Adachi, Kenji & Liu, Donald J., 2006. "Estimating Threshold Effects of Generic Fluid Milk and Cheese Advertising," Conference Papers 6628, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 2002. "Modeling The Effects Of Generic Advertising On The Demand For Fluid Milk And Cheese: A Time-Varying Parameter Application," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19754, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Diansheng Dong & Todd M. Schmit & Harry Kaiser, 2012. "Modelling household purchasing behaviour to analyse beneficial marketing strategies," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(6), pages 717-725, February.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Maria Thomas, 1997. "Optimal Media Allocation Decisions For Generic Advertisers," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(1‐3), pages 425-441, January.
- Chanjin Chung & Harry M. Kaiser, 2000. "Determinants of temporal variations in generic advertising effectiveness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 16(2), pages 197-214.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:canjag:v:42:y:1994:i:3:p:381-396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caefmea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.