Determinants of Temporal Variations in Advertising Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- John Lenz & Harry M. Kaiser & Chanjin Chung, 1998.
"Economic analysis of generic milk advertising impacts on markets in New York State,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(1), pages 73-83.
- Lenz, John E. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Chung, Chanjin, 1997. "An Economic Analysis of Generic Milk Advertising Impacts on Markets in New York State," Research Bulletins 122720, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1986.
"Demographic Versus Media Advertising Effects On Milk Demand: The Case Of The New York City Market,"
Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 1-9, April.
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1982. "Demographic Versus Media Advertising Effects on Milk Demand: The Case of the New York City Market," Staff Papers 183856, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Modelling with Cointegrated Variables: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 201-212, August.
- H. E. Doran & J. J. Quilkey, 1972. "Harmonic Analysis of Seasonal Data: Some Important Properties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(4_Part_1), pages 646-651.
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maynard, Leigh J., 2000. "Empirical Tests Of The Argument That Consumers Value Stable Retail Milk Prices," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(2), pages 1-18.
- Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M., 2000. "Do Farmers Get An Equal Bang For Their Buck From Generic Advertising Programs? A Theroetical And Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(1), pages 1-12, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudarb:122689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.