Determinants of Temporal Variations in Advertising Effectiveness
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F, 1986. "Econometric Modelling with Cointegrated Variables: An Overview," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 201-212, August.
- Lenz, John E. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Chung, Chanjin, 1997. "An Economic Analysis of Generic Milk Advertising Impacts on Markets in New York State," Research Bulletins 122720, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Engle, Robert & Granger, Clive, 2015.
"Co-integration and error correction: Representation, estimation, and testing,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 39(3), pages 106-135.
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-276, March.
- H. E. Doran & J. J. Quilkey, 1972. "Harmonic Analysis of Seasonal Data: Some Important Properties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(4_Part_1), pages 646-651.
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1986.
"Demographic Versus Media Advertising Effects On Milk Demand: The Case Of The New York City Market,"
Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(1), April.
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1982. "Demographic Versus Media Advertising Effects on Milk Demand: The Case of the New York City Market," Staff Papers 183856, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, P., 1974. "Spurious regressions in econometrics," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 2(2), pages 111-120, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maynard, Leigh J., 2000. "Empirical Tests Of The Argument That Consumers Value Stable Retail Milk Prices," Journal of Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics Association of Georgia, vol. 18(2).
- Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M., 2000. "Do Farmers Get An Equal Bang For Their Buck From Generic Advertising Programs? A Theroetical And Empirical Analysis," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 25(01), July.
More about this item
Keywordsdeterminants; generic advertising effectiveness; milk; time-varying parameters; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudarb:122689. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .