Impact of Generic Fluid Milk Advertising on Whole, Lowfat, and Skim Milk Demand
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- House, Lisa A. & Jiang, Yuan & Salois, Matthew, 2014. "Measures of Online Advertising Effectiveness: The Case of Orange Juice," 2014 AAEA/EAAE/CAES Joint Symposium: Social Networks, Social Media and the Economics of Food, May 29-30, 2014, Montreal, Canada 169776, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brian GOULD, 1996. "Consumer Promotion And Purchase Timing: The Case Of Cheese," Staff Papers 396, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Todd M. Schmit & Brian W. Gould & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser & Chanjin Chung, 2003.
"The Impact of Generic Advertising on U.S. Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(1), pages 15-37, March.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry & Chung, Chanjin, 2001. "The Impact of Generic Advertising on Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach," Working Papers 201563, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Brian W. Gould, 1996. "Consumer Promotion and Purchase Timing: The Case of Cheese," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 396, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Gould, Brian W., 1996. "Consumer Promotion And Purchase Timing: The Case Of Cheese," Staff Papers 12664, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Brian Gould, 1997. "Consumer promotion and purchase timing: the case of cheese," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 445-457.
More about this item
KeywordsFood Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety; Livestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudarb:122996. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.