Consumer Promotion and Purchase Timing: The Case of Cheese
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||May 1996|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 427 Lorch Street, Madison, WI 53706-1503|
Web page: http://www.aae.wisc.edu/www/pub/sps/body.html
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Heien, Dale & Wessells, Cathy Roheim, 1990. "Demand Systems Estimation with Microdata: A Censored Regression Approach," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 8(3), pages 365-371, July.
- Kaiser, Harry M. & Roberte, J. Carlos, 1995. "Impact ofGeneric Fluid Milk Advertising on Whole, Lowfat, and Skim Milk Demand," Research Bulletins 122996, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- McDonald, James B & Butler, Richard J, 1987. "Some Generalized Mixture Distributions with an Application to Unemployment Duration," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 69(2), pages 232-240, May.
- Butler, Richard J & Worrall, John D, 1991. "Gamma Duration Models with Heterogeneity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 161-166, February.
- Scott A. Neslin & Caroline Henderson & John Quelch, 1985. "Consumer Promotions and the Acceleration of Product Purchases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 147-165.
- Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M., 1983. "Effects of Household Socioeconomic Features on Dairy Purchases," Technical Bulletins 157654, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kristiaan Helsen & David C. Schmittlein, 1993. "Analyzing Duration Times in Marketing: Evidence for the Effectiveness of Hazard Rate Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 395-414.
- Ronald W. Ward & William F. McDonald, 1986. "Effectiveness of generic milk advertising: A ten region study," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 77-89.
- Ronald B. Larson, 1992. "Marketing agricultural products with coupons," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 485-492.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:wisaes:396. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.