U.S. Demand for Food: Household Expenditures, Demographics, and Projections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:ags:ersaer:148544 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blaylock, James R. & Smallwood, David M., 1983. "Effects of Household Socioeconomic Features on Dairy Purchases," Technical Bulletins 157654, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:ags:uersja:148544 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brandt, Jon & Wilkinson, Ann, 1989. "Incorporating Demographic Information in an Almost Ideal Demand System," 1989 Annual Meeting, July 30-August 2, Baton Rouge, Louisiana 270664, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Brandt, Jon & Wilkinson, Ann, 1989. "Incorporating Demographic Information in an Almost Ideal Demand System," Working Papers 256738, University of Missouri Columbia, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Brian Gould, 1997. "Consumer promotion and purchase timing: the case of cheese," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 445-457.
- Brian W. Gould & Huei Chin Lin, 1994. "The demand for cheese in the United States: The role of household composition," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 10(1), pages 43-59.
- Girju Marina M & Adams Michelle J & Ratchford Brian, 2010. "DemoImpact: Modeling, Forecasting and Managing the Impact of Major US Sociodemographic Trends on Multi-Category Snack Consumption," Review of Marketing Science, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-20, July.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Food Consumption/Nutrition/Food Safety;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerstb:157011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.