Promotions and the pattern of grocery shopping time
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred S. Zufryden, 1978. "An Empirical Evaluation of a Composite Heterogeneous Model of Brand Choice and Purchase Timing Behavior," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 24(7), pages 761-773, March.
- Dipak C. Jain & Naufel J. Vilcassim, 1991. "Investigating Household Purchase Timing Decisions: A Conditional Hazard Function Approach," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 10(1), pages 1-23.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1988. "Economic Duration Data and Hazard Functions," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 646-679, June.
- Scott A. Neslin & Caroline Henderson & John Quelch, 1985. "Consumer Promotions and the Acceleration of Product Purchases," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(2), pages 147-165.
- Kristiaan Helsen & David C. Schmittlein, 1993. "Analyzing Duration Times in Marketing: Evidence for the Effectiveness of Hazard Rate Models," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(4), pages 395-414.
- Jeongwen Chiang, 1995. "Competing Coupon Promotions and Category Sales," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(1), pages 105-122.
- Brian Gould, 1997. "Consumer promotion and purchase timing: the case of cheese," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(4), pages 445-457.
- Donald G. Morrison & David C. Schmittlein, 1981. "Predicting Future Random Events Based on Past Performance," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 27(9), pages 1006-1023, September.
- Gonul, F. & Srinivasan, K., 1993. "Consumer Purchase Behavior in a frequently Bought Product Category: Estimation Issues and Managerial Insights from a Hazard Function Model with Heterogeneity," University of Chicago - Economics Research Center 93-1, Chicago - Economics Research Center.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kuchler, Fred & Tegene, Abebayehu, 2006. "Did Bse Announcements Reduce Beef Purchases?," Economic Research Report 7251, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:56:y:2005:i:11:d:10.1057_palgrave.jors.2601972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marko Sarstedt & Sebastian Scharf & Alexander Thamm & Michael Wolff, 2010. "Die Prognose von Serviceintervallen mit der Hazard-Raten-Analyse – Ergebnisse einer empirischen Studie im Automobilmarkt," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 269-283, April.
- Govert Bijwaard, 2010.
"Regularity in individual shopping trips: implications for duration models in marketing,"
Journal of Applied Statistics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(11), pages 1931-1945.
- Bijwaard, G.E., 2005. "Regularity in individual shopping trips: Implications for duration models in marketing," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2005-07, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:japsta:v:28:y:2001:i:7:p:801-819. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CJAS20 .