Food Sales Taxes on Household Food Spending: Application of a Censored Cluster Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Todd M. Schmit & Brian W. Gould & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser & Chanjin Chung, 2003.
"The Impact of Generic Advertising on U.S. Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach,"
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie,
Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 51(1), pages 15-37, March.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng & Kaiser, Harry & Chung, Chanjin, 2001. "The Impact of Generic Advertising on Household Cheese Purchases: A Censored Autocorrelated Regression Approach," Working Papers 201563, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Food System Research Group.
- Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser & Øystein Myrland, 2007. "Quantity and quality effects of advertising: a demand system approach," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 36(3), pages 313-324, May.
- Howard Howe, 1977. "Cross-Section Application of Linear Expenditure Systems: Responses to Sociodemographic Effects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(1), pages 141-148.
- Jeffrey M Wooldridge, 2010.
"Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 2, volume 1, number 0262232588.
- Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 2001. "Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262232197.
- Øystein Myrland & Diansheng Dong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2007. "Quantity versus quality effects of generic advertising: The case of Norwegian salmon," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(1), pages 85-100.
More about this item
KeywordsFood and Agricultural Policy Analysis; Demand and Price Analysis; Household and Labor Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2018-10-08 (Agricultural Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea18:273829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.