Media-specific returns to generic advertising: The case of catfish
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1995. "Price Bargaining Without Supply Control," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 24(01), pages 119-127, April.
- Henry Kinnucan & Evelyn Belleza, 1991. "Advertising Evaluation and Measurement Error: The Case of Fluid Milk in Ontario," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 39(2), pages 283-297, July.
- Capps, Oral, Jr. & Schmitz, John D., 1991. "Effect Of Generic Advertising On The Demand For Fluid Milk: The Case Of The Texas Market Order," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 23(02), December.
- Mitchell, Douglas W. & Speaker, Paul J., 1986. "A simple, flexible distributed lag technique : The polynomial inverse lag," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 329-340, April.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1990.
"Effects Of Generic Advertising On Perceptions And Behavior: The Case Of Catfish,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 22(02), December.
- Kinnucan, Henry W. & Venkateswaran, Meenakshi, 1990. "Effects of Generic Advertising on Perceptions and Behavior: The Case of Catfish," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 22(02), pages 137-151, December.
- Hui-Shung Chang & Henry W. Kinnucan, 1991. "Economic effects of an advertising excise tax," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 165-173.
- John D. Jackson, 1997. "Effects of Health Information and Generic Advertising on U.S. Meat Demand," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(1), pages 13-23.
- Capps, Oral & Schmitz, John D., 1991. "Effect of Generic Advertising on the Demand for Fluid Milk: The Case of the Texas Market Order," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(02), pages 131-140, December.
- Reberte, J. Carlos & Schmit, Todd M. & Kaiser, Harry M., 1996. "An Ex Post Evaluation of Generic Egg Advertising in the U.S," Research Bulletins 122835, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Robert P. Leone, 1995. "Generalizing What Is Known About Temporal Aggregation and Advertising Carryover," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 141-150.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gary W. Williams, 1999. "Commodity checkoff programs as alternative producer investment opportunities: The case of soybeans," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 539-552.
- Asche, Frank & Zhang, Dengjun, 2013. "Testing Structural Changes in the U.S. Whitefish Import Market: An Inverse Demand System Approach," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 42(3), December.
- Ronald W. Ward, 1999. "Evaluating the beef promotion checkoff: The robustness of the conclusions," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(4), pages 517-524.
- Fare, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Seldon, Barry J. & Tremblay, Victor J., 2004. "Advertising efficiency and the choice of media mix: a case of beer," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 503-522, April.
- Metin Cakir & Joseph V. Balagtas, 2010. "Econometric evidence of cross-market effects of generic dairy advertising," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 26(1), pages 83-99.
- Chen, Xuan & Scuderi, Ben, 2016. "Assessing the Market Integration of Domestic and Imported Catfish in the U.S," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235550, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:15:y:1999:i:1:p:81-99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.