Effect Of Generic Advertising On The Demand For Fluid Milk: The Case Of The Texas Market Order
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H.H. Jensen & T. Kesavan & S.R. Johnson, 1992.
"Measuring the Impact of Health Awareness on Food Demand,"
Review of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 14(2), pages 299-312.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Kesavan, T. & Johnson, Stanley R., 1992. "Measuring the Impact of Health Awareness on Food Demand," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11239, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Yuliang Miao, 1999. "Media-specific returns to generic advertising: The case of catfish," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(1), pages 81-99.
- Gvillo, Rejeana & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Dharmasena, Senarath, 2014. "Dynamics of Advertising and Demand for Fluid Milk in the United States: An Incomplete Demand Approach," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170265, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bakhtavoryan, Rafael & Capps, Oral, Jr. & Salin, Victoria, 2014. "Dynamics of Consumer Response to Food Contamination: The 2007 Peanut Butter Recall," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 45(2), July.
More about this item
KeywordsDemand and Price Analysis; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:sojoae:30043. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/saeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.