Consumer Awareness of the Jersey Fresh Promotional Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1986.
"Demographic Versus Media Advertising Effects On Milk Demand: The Case Of The New York City Market,"
Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 15(1), April.
- Kinnucan, Henry W., 1982. "Demographic Versus Media Advertising Effects on Milk Demand: The Case of the New York City Market," Staff Papers 183856, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- John M. Halloran & Michael V. Martin, 1989. "Should states be in the agricultural promotion business?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(1), pages 65-75.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Brumfield, Robin G. & Lininger, Kimberly, 1990. "Product Differentiation And State Promotion Of Farm Produce: An Analysis Of The Jersey Fresh Tomato," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(3), September.
- Paul M. Patterson & Timothy J. Burkink & Rozlyn S. Lipsey & Jason Lipsey & Richard W. Roth & Mary Kay Martin, 2003. "Targeting tourists with state branding programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(4), pages 525-538.
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998.
"New Varieties And The Returns To Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20784, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Richards, Timothy J. & Patterson, Paul M., 1998. "New Varieties and the Returns to Commodity Promotion: Washington Fuji Apples," Working Papers 28541, Arizona State University, Morrison School of Agribusiness and Resource Management.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hanagriff, Roger D. & Lau, Michael H. & Rogers, Sarah L., 2008. "State Funded Marketing and Promotional Activities to Support a State's Winery Business; Are There Economic Returns? A Case study using Texas Senate Bill 1370's support of the Texas Wine Industry," Working Papers 44088, American Association of Wine Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsConsumer/Household Economics; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:rutdps:36729. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/darutus.html .