State Funded Marketing and Promotional Activities to Support a State's Winery Business; Are There Economic Returns? A Case study using Texas Senate Bill 1370's support of the Texas Wine Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Italia, John & Thatch, Daymon W., 1998. "Consumer Awareness Of State-Sponsored Marketing Programs: An Evaluation Of The Jersey Fresh Program," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 29(3), November.
- Adelaja, Adesoji O. & Brumfield, Robin G. & Lininger, Kimberly, 1990. "Product Differentiation And State Promotion Of Farm Produce: An Analysis Of The Jersey Fresh Tomato," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 21(3), September.
- Julie A. Caswell, 1997. "Rethinking the Role of Government in Agri-Food Markets," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 651-656.
- Govindasamy, Ramu & Sullivan, Kevin P. & Puduri, Venkata S. & Schilling, Brian J. & Brown, Logan, 2005. "Consumer Awareness of the Jersey Fresh Promotional Program," P Series 36729, Rutgers University, Department of Agricultural, Food and Resource Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity/Rural/Urban Development; Marketing; Public Economics;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-18 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aawewp:44088. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaweeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.