Allocation Of Generic Advertising Funds Among Products: A Sales Maximization Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- H. E. Doran & J. J. Quilkey, 1972. "Harmonic Analysis of Seasonal Data: Some Important Properties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(4_Part_1), pages 646-651.
- Gunjal, Kisan R., 1985. "The Effects Of Trade Promotion On Canadian Agricultural Exports," Northeastern Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 14(2), October.
- C. P. Rosson & M. D. Hammig & J. W. Jones, 1986. "Foreign market promotion programs: An analysis of promotion response for apples, poultry, and tobacco," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 33-42.
- Ronald W. Ward & William F. McDonald, 1986. "Effectiveness of generic milk advertising: A ten region study," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 77-89.
- Novakovic, Andrew M., 1986. "Detailed Summary of the Dairy Provisions of the Food Security Act of 1985," EB Series 185828, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:29064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.