Export demand for U.S. pecans: Impacts of U.S. export promotion programs
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. P. Rosson & M. D. Hammig & J. W. Jones, 1986. "Foreign market promotion programs: An analysis of promotion response for apples, poultry, and tobacco," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(1), pages 33-42.
- Comeau, Allison & Mittelhammer, Ronald C. & Wahl, Thomas I., 1997. "Assessing The Effectiveness Of Mpp And Tea Advertising And Promotion Efforts In The Japanese Market For Meats," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 28(2), July.
- Binkley, James K, 1981. "The Relationship between Elasticity and Least Squares Bias," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(2), pages 307-309, May.
- Irving B. Kravis & Robert E. Lipsey, 1975. "International Trade Prices and Price Proxies," NBER Chapters,in: The Role of the Computer in Economic and Social Research in Latin America, pages 253-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shiells, Clinton R, 1991. "Errors in Import-Demand Estimates Based upon Unit-Value Indexes," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(2), pages 378-382, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paudel, Laxmi & Adhikari, Murali & Houston, Jack E. & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2002. "Assessing The Efficiency Of Exchange Rate-Linked Subsidies For Non-Price Export Promotion: The Case Of Cotton," Faculty Series 16658, University of Georgia, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Cheng, Guo & Dharmasena, Senarath & Capps, Oral Jr, 2017. "The Taste for Variety: Demand Analysis for Nut Products in the United States," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252719, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Moore, Eli D. & Williams, Gary W., 2008. "Is the Texas Pecan Checkoff Program Working?," Reports 90497, Texas A&M University, Agribusiness, Food, and Consumer Economics Research Center.
- Laxmi Paudel & Murali Adhikari & Jack E. Houston & Henry W. Kinnucan, 2004. "Assessing the efficiency of exchange rate-linked subsidies (ERLS) for non-price export promotion: The case of cotton," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(4), pages 481-493.
- Adhikari, Murali & Paudel, Laxmi & Houston, Jack E. & Paudel, Biswo Nath, 2003. "Measuring the Impacts of US Export Promotion Program for Wheat in Selected Importing Regions," 2003 Annual Meeting, February 1-5, 2003, Mobile, Alabama 35161, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Freixanet, Joan, 2012. "Export promotion programs: Their impact on companies’ internationalization performance and competitiveness," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(6), pages 1065-1086.
- Amy Quark, 2015. "Agricultural commodity branding in the rise and decline of the US food regime: from product to place-based branding in the global cotton trade, 1955–2012," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 32(4), pages 777-793, December.
- Nogueira, Lia & Chouinard, Hayley H., 2006. "The Effects of Reducing Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) Barriers to Trade on the Washington State Apple Industry," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21433, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Pimbucha Rusmevichientong & Harry M. Kaiser, 2009. "Measuring the effectiveness of U.S. rice export promotion programs," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(2), pages 215-230.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:agribz:v:16:y:2000:i:2:p:253-265. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.