An Economic Analysis Of The U.S. Generic Dairy Advertising Program Using An Industry Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry de Gorter, 1985.
"Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 821-832.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Schmit, Todd M. & Dong, Diansheng & Chung, Chanjin & Kaiser, Harry M. & Gould, Brian W., 2002. "Identifying The Effects Of Generic Advertising On The Household Demand For Fluid Milk And Cheese: A Two-Step Panel Data Approach," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1992. "An Overview of NEMPIS: National Economic Milk Policy Impact Simulator," Staff Papers 121350, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Ronald B. Larson, 1992. "Marketing agricultural products with coupons," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(5), pages 485-492.
More about this item
KeywordsLivestock Production/Industries; Marketing;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:nejare:28969. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nareaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.