Modeling The U.S. Dairy Sector With Government Intervention
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Liu, Donald J. & Kaiser, Harry M. & Mount, Timothy D. & Forker, Olan D., 1990. "Modeling the U.S. Dairy Sector with Government Intervention," Staff Papers 121543, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry de Gorter, 1985.
"Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, pages 821-832.
- Jeffrey T. LaFrance & Harry D. Gorter, 1985. "Regulation in a Dynamic Market: The U.S. Dairy Industry," Monash Economics Working Papers archive-34, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- H. E. Doran & J. J. Quilkey, 1972. "Harmonic Analysis of Seasonal Data: Some Important Properties," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 54(4_Part_1), pages 646-651.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1995. "An Analysis of Generic Dairy Promotion in the United States," Research Bulletins 122997, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Kaiser, Harry M. & Forker, Olan D., 1993. "Analysis Of Generi<; Dairy Advertising Scenarios On Retail, Wholesale, And Farm Milk Markets," Research Bulletins 123010, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Bailey, Kenneth W., 2000. "Evaluating The Economic Impacts Of Regional Milk Pricing Authorities: The Case Of Dairy Compacts," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 29(2), October.
- Bailey, Kenneth W., 2009. "Documentation of a Dynamic and Simultaneous Econometric Model of the U.S. Dairy Industry," Staff Paper Series 48653, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology.
- Kaiser, Harry M., 1998. "Impact of National Generic Dairy Advertising on Dairy Markets, 1984-97," Research Bulletins 122690, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy; Industrial Organization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32602. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.