Historic Buildings and Rehabilitation Expenditures: A Panel Data Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. Walter Milon & Jonathan Gressel & David Mulkey, 1984. "Hedonic Amenity Valuation and Functional Form Specification," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 60(4), pages 378-387.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Taylor, William E, 1981.
"Panel Data and Unobservable Individual Effects,"
Econometric Society, vol. 49(6), pages 1377-1398, November.
- Follain, James R. & Jimenez, Emmanuel, 1985. "Estimating the demand for housing characteristics: A survey and critique," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 77-107, February.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Burgess, James F, Jr & Harmon, Oskar R, 1991. "Specification Tests in Hedonic Models," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 375-393, December.
- J. Andrew Hansz & Julian Diaz III, 2001. "Valuation Bias in Commercial Appraisal: A Transaction Price Feedback Experiment," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 29(4), pages 553-565.
- Richard A. Graff & Michael S. Young, 1999. "The Magnitude of Random Appraisal Error in Commercial Real Estate Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(1), pages 33-54.
- Andrew J. Plantinga & Douglas J. Miller, 2001. "Agricultural Land Values and the Value of Rights to Future Land Development," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 77(1), pages 56-67.
- Mingche M. Li & H. James Brown, 1980. "Micro-Neighborhood Externalities and Hedonic Housing Prices," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 56(2), pages 125-141.
- Quigley, John M & Rubinfeld, Daniel L, 1989. "Unobservables in Consumer Choice: Residential Energy and the Demand for Comfort," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(3), pages 416-425, August.
- Coulson, N Edward & Bond, Eric W, 1990. "A Hedonic Approach to Residential Succession," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(3), pages 433-444, August.
- Coulson, N Edward & Leichenko, Robin M, 2001. "The Internal and External Impact of Historical Designation on Property Values," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 23(1), pages 113-124, July.
- Paul K. Asabere & Forrest E. Huffman, 1991. "Historic Districts and Land Values," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 1-8.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2009. "Redeveloping Derelict and Underused Historical City Areas: Evidence from a Survey�of�Real�Estate�Developers," Working Papers 2009_02, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2013. "Market effects of historic preservation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 17, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Rickman, Dan S., 2009. "Neighborhood Historic Preservation Status and Housing Values in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma," Journal of Regional Analysis and Policy, Mid-Continent Regional Science Association, vol. 39(2).
- Douglas Noonan & Douglas Krupka, 2010.
"Determinants of historic and cultural landmark designation: why we preserve what we preserve,"
Journal of Cultural Economics,
Springer;The Association for Cultural Economics International, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Noonan, Douglas S. & Krupka, Douglas J., 2008. "Determinants of Historic and Cultural Landmark Designation: Why We Preserve What We Preserve," IZA Discussion Papers 3777, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2010.
"Redeveloping derelict and underused historic city areas: evidence from a survey of real estate developers,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(2), pages 257-281.
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2008. "Redeveloping Derelict and Underused Historic City Areas: Evidence from a Survey of Real Estate Developers," Working Papers 2008.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Çağlayan Ebru & Arikan Eban, 2011. "Determinants of house prices in Istanbul: a quantile regression approach," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 305-317, February.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:28:n:4:2006:p:349-380. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .