Neighborhood Historic Preservation Status and Housing Values in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Philippe Cyrenne & Robert Fenton & Joseph Warbanski, 2006. "Historic Buildings and Rehabilitation Expenditures: A Panel Data Approach," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 28(4), pages 349-380.
- Redfearn, Christian L., 2009. "How informative are average effects? Hedonic regression and amenity capitalization in complex urban housing markets," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 297-306, May.
- Peter V. Schaeffer & Cecily Ahern Millerick, 1991. "The Impact of Historic District Designation on Property Values: An Empirical Study," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 5(4), pages 301-312, November.
- N. Edward Coulson & Michael L. Lahr, 2005. "Gracing the Land of Elvis and Beale Street: Historic Designation and Property Values in Memphis," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 33(3), pages 487-507, September.
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2007. "Finding an Impact of Preservation Policies: Price Effects of Historic Landmarks on Attached Homes in Chicago, 1990-1999," Economic Development Quarterly, , vol. 21(1), pages 17-33, February.
- Donald A. Coffin, 1989. "The Impact of Historical Districts on Residential Property Values," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 221-228, Jul-Sep.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Douglas S. Noonan, 2013. "Market effects of historic preservation," Chapters,in: Handbook on the Economics of Cultural Heritage, chapter 17, pages i-i Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2013. "Do places of worship affect housing prices? Evidence from Germany," Working Papers 048, Chair for Economic Policy, University of Hamburg.
- Sebastian Brandt & Wolfgang Maennig & Felix Richter, 2014. "Do Houses of Worship Affect Housing Prices? Evidence from Germany," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(4), pages 549-570, December.
- Vicki Been & Ingrid Gould Ellen & Michael Gedal & Edward Glaeser & Brian J. McCabe, 2014. "Preserving History or Hindering Growth? The Heterogeneous Effects of Historic Districts on Local Housing Markets in New York City," NBER Working Papers 20446, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jrapmc:132429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mcrsaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.